MultiMart

Buying Hosted Tab Listing

Benjamin Wright

Warning about this user. He will do whatever it takes to actually attempt to get your information regarding your GAME-MP account. Note that this is just -MY- experience and you might have a completly different one, but I am not willing to screenshot the whole browser information just to "prove" that I am legit. Again, be careful when dealing with him. He claimed he was scammed in the past so I recommended him to use https://www.hostedtab.com/. Up to him now what to do.

Warning about this user. He will do whatever it takes to actually attempt to get your information regarding your GAME-MP account. Note that this is just -MY- experience and you might have a completly different one, but I am not willing to screenshot the whole browser information just to "prove" that I am legit. Again, be careful when dealing with him. He claimed he was scammed in the past so I recommended him to use https://www.hostedtab.com/. Up to him now what to do.

Honestly, I got scammed 2 times in my life.

first time because of my lack of experience on online deals.

Second time because the seller didn't show me enough proof of the goods.

here's a screenshot of what I requested from the user

MdysFPg.png

Unlike what the user said, I didn't "attempt to get your information regarding your GAME-MP account"

All what I wanted to do is get enough proof to avoid being ripped off.

Kind Regards, Dwight.

That was after I already sent you what I found as "enough proof", in fact the proof that rida sent you could have been easier photoshopped in as it had very little "changing colors" if you understand what I mean. Am just surprised (still even now) how my picture wasn't good enough as proof and hence it alerted me that you would probably ask for a dispute once the listing is done. Nevertheless, I am glad it went good with rida; as you know yourself, you never know on the internet.

That was after I already sent you what I found as "enough proof", in fact the proof that rida sent you could have been easier photoshopped in as it had very little "changing colors" if you understand what I mean. Am just surprised (still even now) how my picture wasn't good enough as proof and hence it alerted me that you would probably ask for a dispute once the listing is done. Nevertheless, I am glad it went good with rida; as you know yourself, you never know on the internet.

I understand your concern mate. but I've no intentions to harm anyone's account.

I just wanted to make sure I'm not getting scammed again, You can't be careful enough on the internet as you said.

I hope this doesn't bother us in any future trade/deal :)

Kind Regards, Dwight.

Important Information

Please visit Terms of Use for our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy for our privacy policy