Lost Password?Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved $hustle - not refunding
UnkownMember Offline
Newly Registered
May 2017
$hustle - not refunding
If I want to buy again, I'll get back in touch.

$hustle is not responding, and when he does it's hours after. I want to be refunded.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2017, 10:17 PM by $hustle.)
20-05-2017, 07:21 AM
Find
Husky Offline
Forum Management
Head Administrators
Mar 2015
RE: $hustle - not refunding
This thread is rather similar to this one:  https://www.multimart.org/showthread.php?tid=1619.

Please give @$hustle a bit of time to assist you.
20-05-2017, 10:04 AM
Find
Husky Offline
Forum Management
Head Administrators
Mar 2015
This topic is now void due to editing of the original topic. As a result, this can be overviewed as fabrication.

You have no consideration of others and are very self centered. Additionaly, you've also completely ignored my post about being patient and giving $hustle the necessary time to help you, but instead shown threatening behaviour.

I understand you are wary about the trade. I would be too. As a matter of fact, I've been scammed in the past. But, by people who are less reputable. From what I can understand, you've been very unfair and unjust in your actions.

Consequently, I'm going to be locking this topic in the meantime. This topic may be unlocked or an update might be posted after a conclusion has arrived. If you wish to discuss the outcome with myself, feel free to contact me on Discord.
20-05-2017, 04:32 PM
Find
$hustle Offline
LS:RP Frontman
Staff Members
Mar 2015
ProtectorWell-knownFunny
Just for everyone's reference this did get solved, within a few days of discussion.

Buyer was refunded for everything they didn't receive and situation was resolved to Multimart's standards.

One reflection from this is to never try and break a deal after it's done. If you've paid for something and been given it, you can't possibly demand your money back and also keep what you have received. It is borderline scamming really.
Avovix Veteran March 2014 - December 2014
Multimart Veteran April 2013 - March 2014

The LS-RP Secure Money Network
05-06-2017, 10:17 PM
Find