MultiMart
(01/02/2024) SELLING VIRTUAL ITEMS IN THIS SECTION IS FORBIDDEN, CREATING NEW THREADS WILL RESULT IN DELETION ALONG WITH ACCOUNT WARNINGS

Selling Two "Base" scripts

TheOnlyDroid

• Avovix Management

I'm currently looking to sell two of my scripts that I created a few years back, all using an older version of MySQL (BlueG : R6, if I remember correctly); Both scripts can easily be upgraded to the latest version of MySQL  (BlueG's version maintained by Maninat0r < Or whoever).

Script One:

{

Price (Alone) $90

Price (Package): $135

MySQL Version: R6

Total Lines: 7257

General Features:

- Dynamic Vehicles

- Dynamic Business & House

- Dynamic Factions & Companies

- Anti-Cheat (Partially finished [like 30%])

}

Script Two:

{

Price (Alone): $80

Price (Package): $135

MySQL Version: R36

Total Lines: 2095

General Features:

- Multi-Character

- Dynamic Banking

- Dynamic Signs

- Dynamic Vehicles,

- Dynamic Businesses & Houses

- Dynamic Factions (Dynamic Pay, partially implemented government system)

}

Notice: Both scripts come with out the data-base due to the ease that it can be re-created with; And the fact I don't have them, and I'm too lazy to do it myself.

Notice #2: It will be slightly harder to re-create the database for #SCRIPT TWO, as there are more tables.

Notice #3: @$hustle can confirm the scripts are real, and a great deal of work was put into them at the time; He can also confirm that they're pretty decent quality.

Notice #4: After purchase, I'll be willing to sell minor systems and features at an added cost depending on the depth of the system you'd like.

Notice #5: Upon talking about buying any of the fore-mentioned gamemodes, I will send you a copy of my Terms And Conditions of sale(s).

I can guarantee here these are some top tier base scripts and they're a really good price. There are many more things in them than Droid listed here since it would be too long a list to write them all, but I'm sure you can test the server and see them before deciding to buy.

Not to mention if you want anything else Droid is willing to make more add-ons on a contract basis after, which is basically perfect.

Droid is one of the most reputed scripters around, respect to the scripts.

• Avovix Management

I can guarantee here these are some top tier base scripts and they're a really good price. There are many more things in them than Droid listed here since it would be too long a list to write them all, but I'm sure you can test the server and see them before deciding to buy.

Not to mention if you want anything else Droid is willing to make more add-ons on a contract basis after, which is basically perfect.

Droid is one of the most reputed scripters around, respect to the scripts.

Thanks Hustle.