MultiMart
(01/02/2024) SELLING VIRTUAL ITEMS IN THIS SECTION IS FORBIDDEN, CREATING NEW THREADS WILL RESULT IN DELETION ALONG WITH ACCOUNT WARNINGS

Service

Kevin

I've been in the business for 6 years and counting now, if you have any requests regardless of what it is, send me a PM. Either on this forum or @ http://forum.sa-mp.com/member.php?u=220781.

A payment up-front is required, just keep that in mind. I lost $577 USD recently for trusting random people that claimed to never have scammed before and which also claimed to be very honest lads. No exceptions will be made, unless I know you very well.

I'm also offering hosted tab listings for $18.50 USD / Month. For more information: http://www.multimart.org/showthread.php?tid=934

• Avovix Management

Hi Kevin,

Could you please update your title to be a little more descriptive along with adding a little more information to your post about the "Service" you can provide, I'm going to be honest with you (not as a staff member but as a Freelance Software Engineer).. I wouldn't remotely trust a forum post that has minimal information about what "Service" someone is providing or without prior experience and examples..

My first thought when reading the title and then looking at the thread text/contents was "Oh this is clearly going to be a scammer", however don't be offended by this due to this being my automatic response when seeing threads with little to no information on them.

Best Regards,

TheOnlyDroid (Austin)

How is "Luis' Coding Shop" any better than my thread's title? I linked you to my profile on SA-MP Forums, you can retrieve some information from there.

"if you have any requests regardless of what it is, send me a PM" - That being anything.

I'm not here to play around, give me a test, ask me to create something, for passed work, for proof, etc. I don't mind. But why even bother if you aren't going to hire me?

This isn't my first time working for someone.