MultiMart
(01/02/2024) SELLING VIRTUAL ITEMS IN THIS SECTION IS FORBIDDEN, CREATING NEW THREADS WILL RESULT IN DELETION ALONG WITH ACCOUNT WARNINGS

Need some investment to kickstart a server.

TesTeR_

[align=center]Hello, My name is hossa.

I'm quite a good scripter and have a unique TDM script (zombie apocalypse)

I need someone who has enough money and the will to kick-off the project with me, I will update it and work on it daily.

Running a server with a hosted tab is a must, Everything else is secondary.

What I need ?

Just an owner level and a percentage of donations. (around 25%??)

I wouldn't mind whether joining a community, starting one, etc, as long you can deliver.

Last time it was hosted, Donations in first month were over 200$ however it was closed due to my inactivity (which won't happen again)

PM me if interested.[/align]

• 2 weeks later...
Last time it was hosted, Donations in first month were over 200$ however it was closed due to my inactivity (which won't happen again)

When did this server run for last time? Please correct me if I'm wrong, did your server use to run under 'IG-Host' company?

When did this server run for last time? Please correct me if I'm wrong, did your server use to run under 'IG-Host' company?

lol ig-host brings me memories

no.

• 4 months later...