MultiMart
(01/02/2024) SELLING VIRTUAL ITEMS IN THIS SECTION IS FORBIDDEN, CREATING NEW THREADS WILL RESULT IN DELETION ALONG WITH ACCOUNT WARNINGS

Scripter Needed - Full on development of RP script

Sage

Hi.

I need a developer for a roleplay script. Full on game mode. Honestly I could go on and attempt doing it on my own but I'm too lazy to bother re-learning scripting and since people want to earn money I might as well pay someone to do it for me. Fair enough now isnt it?

I need someone very experienced. With good portfolio and a vouched person. My limit is £300/£350. Payment every two week of £150 alternative ways possible too.

I do not mind it being MySQL or SQL lite either, which ever the scripter finds it easier but yet good.

Hello, if you're still looking to hire a scripter I would like to offer my service. My experience is quite vast I'd say, I've worked on pretty much all gamemode types out there (including roleplay).

You can check two of my works on the 'Selling thread' (they have a video each). As for a voucher, I don't know if anyone whom I've worked with is registered here, if they are I would like to think they will vouch for me (as they did on the old versions of multimart and avovix, I had same nick).

Anyhow, I could show some works on a testserver if you request.