Mattaffix

Infomation:

• Price: 19,99$
  • Duration: 31 days
  • Paying Method: PayPal

• Discord: Mattaffix#4551
  • Private Message

Terms of Service:

• You agree that your server complies by everything stated at https://sa-mp.com/service_agreement.txt. Violation of these terms will result in a suspension or removal of your server from Hosted Tab.
  • I reserve the right to suspend or remove your server from Hosted Tab for any reason, but just keep in mind that your server will never be suspended or removed from Hosted Tab if you comply by this ToS and SA-MP.COM MASTER LIST SERVICES AGREEMENT FOR PUBLIC SERVERS at all times.
  • If an administrator at game-mp.com suspends or removes your server from Hosted Tab, I won't refund your money (your server is only suspended or removed by an administrator at game-mp.com if at one point you start failing to comply by SA-MP.COM MASTER LIST SERVICES AGREEMENT FOR PUBLIC SERVERS). You and your server will be black listed from using my service if a charge-back is filed, and a refund will not be made.
  • Once your server is listed on Hosted Tab, you may not ask for a refund at any other time. DO NOT ACQUIRE THIS SERVICE IF YOU WILL ASK FOR A REFUND LATER ON.
  • Your server will be monitored from time to time, this is just to make sure that you are complying by this ToS and SA-MP.COM MASTER LIST SERVICES AGREEMENT FOR PUBLIC SERVERS at all times. If your server is ever suspended or removed from Hosted Tab by me, and if there is any way to get in touch with you, you will be notified to conclude on a solution, and so that your server is unsuspended and listed on Hosted Tab again.

[align=center]By acquiring this service, you agree to all the terms listed above and that you have read them. DO NOT ACQUIRE THIS SERVICE IF YOU DON'T AGREE TO THE TERMS LISTED ABOVE AND IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THEM YET.[/align]

Important Information

Please visit Terms of Use for our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy for our privacy policy