MultiMart
(01/02/2024) SELLING VIRTUAL ITEMS IN THIS SECTION IS FORBIDDEN, CREATING NEW THREADS WILL RESULT IN DELETION ALONG WITH ACCOUNT WARNINGS

LAWLESS ROLEPLAY GAMEMODE - FOR SALE (SUPER RARE)

SS Waffen Squad

Hello MultiMart forum users,

Have you heard of LAWLESS ROLEPLAY? (http://www.lawlessrp.com), they have one of the best roleplaying script, many amazing features are in there, those who have heard of the server know what I'm talking about. The gamemode is relatively old but it still has some of the best features in there, like the land system and the turf system which is almost the best feature about this gamemode.

The game mode has more than 80.000 lines of pawn scripting, which is what makes it one of the best gamemodes out there, players that tried Lawless Roleplay they might have an idea about the importance of this game mode.

Whoever decides to buy this, you will be the only one with a copy of this leaked gamemode, you won't be able to find it anywhere, besides if any of the customers that bought it from me decide to leak it out (ALREADY LEAKED as of April 2020, 3 years after its original debut in these forums).

The price of the gamemode is ABSOLUTELY FREE.

Screenshots of the script:

Top:
a8a0899c5a.png

Bottom:
xXPBKyD.png

More screenshots:

Payment Method(s):

It's Free | Know Your Meme

Edited by SS Waffen Squad

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

At whoever decides to buy this, you will be the only one with a copy of this leaked gamemode, you won't be able to find it anywhere, besides if any of the customers that bought it from me decide to leak it out which I highly doubt it will happen. I receive the money through PayPal only. Think about it, and then decide.

Thanks in advance.

P.S This is still for sale, I can give you a copy for 30 US Dollars.

[email protected] to get in touch with me. I take up to 72 hours to respond, sometimes less depending how busy I am with my life.

Edited by SS Waffen Squad

• Avovix Management
2 hours ago, SS Waffen Squad said:

More than 35,000 lines since it's an older version. 

My bad. 80.000. It won't let me edit my post. Someone remove my previous post please.

xXPBKyD.png

I merged your post... Next time please edit your post to include the information; You're needlessly bumping your post. 

Just now, SS Waffen Squad said:

I have no idea how to do that nor how to script. I am just in possession of the gamemode.

do this

"

ask him

to ctrl+f in the scrip

t

to look for cache_get

if he gets a screen of that

its updated"

On 8/19/2017 at 0:59 PM, Ballu Miaa said:

How are you even selling a game mode without any legal rights? Who's the developer/scripter? Do you have permission from him?

It's a leaked gamemode. One of the developers leaked it, as for the permissions, if he did leak it with or without one, I frankly don't give a shit.

12 hours ago, SS Waffen Squad said:

It's a leaked gamemode. One of the developers leaked it, as for the permissions, if he did leak it with or without one, I frankly don't give a shit.

You are selling a leaked game mode which others might have also. Not legit at all. Buyers won't either give a shit about it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Husky locked this topic