MultiMart

Please be aware that our theme is in early development but usable (Theme > Multimart) at the bottom of the page. 

Sign in to follow this  
memester

How much has Mow made from LSRP?

memester    0

Paypal: 

» Purchase GOLD MEMBERSHIP (Price: $15, this product have been bought 11,623 times!) = €174,345

» Purchase SILVER MEMBERSHIP (Price: $10, this product have been bought 6,790 times!) = €67,900

» Purchase BRONZE MEMBERSHIP (Price: $5, this product have been bought 6,666 [LUCIFER???] times!) = €33,330

» Purchase NAME CHANGE (Price: $2, this product have been bought 45,927 times!) = €91,854

» Purchase NUMBER CHANGE (Price: $2, this product have been bought 1,514 times!) = €3,028

» Purchase FIGHTING-STYLE-CHANGE (Price: $2, this product have been bought 2,294 times!) = €4,588

Daopay:

» Purchase GOLD MEMBERSHIP (Price: €15, this product have been bought 4,544 times!) = €68,160

» Purchase SILVER MEMBERSHIP (Price: €10, this product have been bought 2,749 times!) = €27,490

» Purchase BRONZE MEMBERSHIP (Price: €5, this product have been bought 3,933 times!) = €19,665

» Purchase NAME CHANGE (Price: €2, this product have been bought 24,324 times!) = €48,648

» Purchase NUMBER CHANGE (Price: €2, this product have been bought 756 times!) = €1,512

» Purchase FIGHTING-STYLE-CHANGE (Price: €2, this product have been bought 634 times!) = €1,268

Total = €542,788 = £474,916 = $612,403

i75qn9.jpg

TheOnlyDroid    54

What you fail to include is the Tax Deductible amount's, FOCO and Its parent/subsidiary companies are all tax registered in the United States and United Kingdom and as such have to pay tax; So Regardless of how much money you think he's earned I can personally tell you its no-where near the number that you've stated.

It still amazes me that people are petty enough to dig into someone's company and life to find out how much they've made; Jesus if you did this to me and my company and decided to post it online I'd be chasing up a Defamation & Breach Of Privacy suit on behalf of myself, my company and my staff..

Holy crap!

What you fail to include is the Tax Deductible amount's, FOCO and Its parent/subsidiary companies are all tax registered in the United States and United Kingdom and as such have to pay tax; So Regardless of how much money you think he's earned I can personally tell you its no-where near the number that you've stated.

It still amazes me that people are petty enough to dig into someone's company and life to find out how much they've made; Jesus if you did this to me and my company and decided to post it online I'd be chasing up a Defamation & Breach Of Privacy suit on behalf of myself, my company and my staff..

Wonder how much taxes actually have been paid. I'm not accusing them of not paying them, I am just wondering how much have actually been paid. We all know that SA-MP is the way it is, let's call it "unique". It wouldn't be the first time someone successfully tax evades. If they have paid taxes however then good job to them!

$OG    12

That guy is definitely not paying taxes, as LS-RP is a Hobby/Side Job for him. His mostly paying taxes for his in real life job as no one  doesn't have to know he has over $600,000 stored in his paypal account. And I don't think his that stupid to transfer his paypal cash over to his Bank account, if so he's most likely paying taxes.

Clownman    0

This is insaneeeee... who knew you could make so much money off a game lol