MultiMart

Buy GAME-MP account 200$

Rida

Hello, I am saving for some plans, but you can expect, In September I will have that amount of money, so if anyone is interested in selling a game-mp account (with their respective email) at this excellent price, please contact Migo

Skype contact: rida.xD

PD: The scams can go away, do not try to do anything against a professional, they will only win the prize of tarnishing in the forum and have problems with PayPal and the authority,

Thank you :)

• Avovix Management

Hey Rida,

Please be aware that GameMP transactions are extremely risky and the use of a middle man is highly recommended... However due to the details not being changeable this increases the chances of you being scammed...

I'd also like to inform you that GameMP account usually go for around $35 to $60 and you will be seriously over paying for something that isn't worth the amount you're offering...

If you're interested in a GameMP for listing your server there are members of the community dedicated to listing these for a cheaper price per month/bi-monthly, as Hosting Companies do not offer dedicated listing's for services/servers off their network.

Best Regards,

Austin "TheOnlyDroid"

Hey Rida,

Please be aware that GameMP transactions are extremely risky and the use of a middle man is highly recommended... However due to the details not being changeable this increases the chances of you being scammed...

I'd also like to inform you that GameMP account usually go for around $35 to $60 and you will be seriously over paying for something that isn't worth the amount you're offering...

If you're interested in a GameMP for listing your server there are members of the community dedicated to listing these for a cheaper price per month/bi-monthly, as Hosting Companies do not offer dedicated listing's for services/servers off their network.

Best Regards,

Austin "TheOnlyDroid"

Thanks for your answers,

Do not worry about these cases, I know how to deal with these issues and the risk

Important Information

Please visit Terms of Use for our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy for our privacy policy