😭 We've noticed you're using AdBlocker, could you consider disabling it for us?

I thought it would be in my best interests to tell the "active" members of MultiMart to reasoning behind my Inactivity in the coming day's.. You won't be seeing much of me for god knows how long, in terms of Administratively, Community Management and over-all me just being around replying to threads..

The other Night, I assumed that I was unwell and got into bed (like you usually would) but over the last two day's I've started to feel more and more exhausted and lack the will power,
to frankly do anything at all... The cause of this is unknown, however I can pretty much state with most of my confidence that this is due to Depression; From what I can tell anyway;
this may have been onset by a brief conversation with someone I once "knew" or for something I'm not totally sure about...

However due to this I'll be taking a step back for a short while and popping on every once in a while to check on this and sort my Private Messages out, Don't take this as me leaving multimart,
as a whole but consider it a vacation.. I will be back I can assure you of that but when I'm not entirely sure.

Best Regards,
Austin "TheOnlyDroid"

On 15/08/2017 at 5:06 PM, $hustle said:

Sad to hear, unexpected too. I hope you start feeling better soon mate.

21 hours ago, Kapersky said:

I'll miss you, sweetheart! 

20 hours ago, MultiMartUser said:

Hope you get better soon! Cheers mate!

Much appreciated guys.

Wish you luck in life and fighting against depression. Please start doing something you love and which makes you happy.

Hope to see you soon. 

cc_post_info_warn