MultiMart
(01/02/2024) SELLING VIRTUAL ITEMS IN THIS SECTION IS FORBIDDEN, CREATING NEW THREADS WILL RESULT IN DELETION ALONG WITH ACCOUNT WARNINGS

[BUYING] 0.3.7 RP Script

Gigi1456

I'm looking to purchase a 0.3.7 RP script that's not too common to the SA:MP community. All scripts are welcomed/encouraged to be offered to us.

We will only be interested in offers that are accompanied with you allowing my friend and I to test out the scripts to see what we like.

Price will be discussed between myself and the buyer when time arises.

• Avovix Management

I'm looking to purchase a 0.3.7 RP script that's not too common to the SA:MP community. All scripts are welcomed/encouraged to be offered to us.

We will only be interested in offers that are accompanied with you allowing my friend and I to test out the scripts to see what we like.

Price will be discussed between myself and the buyer when time arises.

Your best bet, in all honesty is work out what you want, and see if anyone is selling a "Base"/"Partially Done" script, for you too then work on with your own developer, frankly buying a one in a kind script is going to be hard these days as a majority of them use a 'refined' system from another server (as in a scratch written version of the creator)...

I will give you fair warning, as you've already stated you'd like to test out the scripts (and thats a good thing), just make sure to keep a look out for the tell-tale signs of an edit, from a well known script/leaked script.