MultiMart

Please be aware we are currently sourcing funding for MULTIMART, please click here if you're interested... All donations will go toward MULTIMART and its progression.

TheOnlyDroid

Recent Community Changes & Announcements

This thread has been created at the request of the community to discuss the current time changes that will be put into place at the end of the calendar month.

Feel free to discuss anything that you may be thinking about the changes stated in the thread / threads posted below; And a member of the staff team will respond accordingly.. Consider this a Multimart AMA. 

https://www.multimart.org/topic/1766-09102017-donations-upgrades-gje9b/

An idea I had in the Discord I'd like to share here:

"Maybe, we can do like a MM Premium or something like you said, and we can have MM "Endorsed" products/services (eg. hustles middlemanning or my anti-afk script w/e)

people with premium get discounts on MM Endorsed services

Eg. 25% off LSRP money through Hustle or $3 instead of $5 for my anti afk script, stuff like that.(edited)

Obviously the sellers would need to approve, but I think it could work.

That way, people with premium will buy more stuff + they support MM in the process

its a win for everyone"

2 minutes ago, thegeek1121 said:

An idea I had in the Discord I'd like to share here:

"Maybe, we can do like a MM Premium or something like you said, and we can have MM "Endorsed" products/services (eg. hustles middlemanning or my anti-afk script w/e)

people with premium get discounts on MM Endorsed services

Eg. 25% off LSRP money through Hustle or $3 instead of $5 for my anti afk script, stuff like that.(edited)

Obviously the sellers would need to approve, but I think it could work.

That way, people with premium will buy more stuff + they support MM in the process

its a win for everyone"

I like the idea, but I personally would like to still incorporate a Subscription based system.. This being personal opinion, however maybe the idea you've had can still hold some weight... Maybe a single monthly payment that'll help with the costs, something in a fair price range along side a donation system that'll purely act as a way for a member of the community to contribute to the running costs but not at a monthly rate.

Just now, TheOnlyDroid said:

I like the idea, but I personally would like to still incorporate a Subscription based system.. This being personal opinion, however maybe the idea you've had can still hold some weight... Maybe a single monthly payment that'll help with the costs, something in a fair price range along side a donation system that'll purely act as a way for a member of the community to contribute to the running costs but not at a monthly rate.

I meant the idea as a monthly subscription, as long as your subscription is active you'll get the discounts, but it could be implemented either way.

We don't set base rates of products although we will be reviewing all our systems currently in place including the use of the middleman. Either way, we feel this is the general direction we should take to move forward - even if we are making nothing - that doesn't matter.

We'd still love to hear what you have to say.

Hidden Content
You will be able to view this content once you've replied to the thread.