MultiMart
(01/02/2024) SELLING VIRTUAL ITEMS IN THIS SECTION IS FORBIDDEN, CREATING NEW THREADS WILL RESULT IN DELETION ALONG WITH ACCOUNT WARNINGS

[Hire] Roleplay gamemode scripter (High Payment)

weedjrz

Hello guys. Me and my team are searching a scripter for our roleplay project. If you are selected, you'll get your payments on a weekly basis. The gamemode will be from scratch. 

We need these systems:

Fully dynamic business system (with item stocks, connected to trucker job - with business furnitures)

Fully dynamic house system (with garage system attached - with house furnitures)

Fully dynamic job system (creating, deleting, editing jobs in game)

Fully dynamic faction system (creating, deleting, editing factions in game -editing all of its details like skins, ranks, weapons, vehicles-)

Fully dynamic vehicle system (creating, deleting, editing vehicles in game -editing all of its details like owner, mods, fuel, vehicles-) - mileage system is a must

Fully dynamic ATM, vent machine, metal detector system

and so on...

Further details will be discussed via Discord or Skype.

If you already have a gamemode like this we can buy that too. But be assured, the payment for gamemode will be held by middleman (admins).

You can contact me via forum pm, discord or skype.

Discord: Excoupe#3007

Edited by weedjrz