MultiMart

Selling Hosted Tab Listings (exclusive - $25 -for- 31 days)

CaptainMorgan

Hello,

As most of you know Game-mp had a fixed price of 15$ per listing, then it was increased to 30$. However since 8th November, the original price was lowered to 20$. 

That makes many companies around sell the listings for 30/35$.

However, since I am having only one server on the list, I thought I might give you guys a try. I'm not really overselling, it's its just a 5$ for me atm. Keep in mind if price increases on game-mp, you'll have to pay "new price " + 5$ => and those 5$ goes to me.

Right now, it's 25$ / mo 31 days (since original is 20$ on game-mp).

I do accept only PayPal.

Contacts: discord CaptainMorgan#4057

Proof of "owning account" will be shown privately.

Edited by CaptainMorgan

Yeah, but since the price is not 9$ or 15$ like it was in past, it's really hard to get some customers you know. No one would probably buy for 30/35$, while many people can offer a bit lower price. I don't see a problem if I get some clients, that 5$ per listing still could make something up monthly for me :)

That's not in my plans, but maybe with a very decent offer I would. I am only using discord at the moment. I just don't think you would earn way more & get the money you paid for account back. It's not so famous like it was back in 2014/15. I just mean, it's not really worth purchasing an account.

But anyway, you can reach me on discord at any time, send a friend request.

Edited by CaptainMorgan

• 2 weeks later...

Bought one listing. I was struggling to find a legit seller, been scammed many times in past, sent money and nothing happens. However this time the seller was very fast and professional. My hosted tab listing was active within 5 minutes. I'm really happy and willing to use your services in the future, CaptainMorgan.

Vouch!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Avovix Management
22 minutes ago, Mister_Reata said:

I have been a victim of a scam from this provider with approximately 23 EUR. I hope that in the forum I will take action on this, I will give information if necessary. This is unfortunate.

Please open a Community Complaint with supportive evidence.

Important Information

Please visit Terms of Use for our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy for our privacy policy