MultiMart
(01/02/2024) SELLING VIRTUAL ITEMS IN THIS SECTION IS FORBIDDEN, CREATING NEW THREADS WILL RESULT IN DELETION ALONG WITH ACCOUNT WARNINGS

Selling Custom Scripted RP Script

TruuC0d3RR

I'm writing a MySQL Script from scratch for SA-MP 0.3.7

I was hired to code it by a dude but in mid-way but he refused! The gamemode is not fully developed I'm still working at it but I thought it's better to complete it and sell it than wasting it.

He wanted me to write the gamemode like a previous famous server, But it will have my unique touch too!

It will approximatetly have 60k lines of code, it will be bug free, if you find any bug after one month of purchase I will FIX IT FOR FREE! Moreover, I can do minor and major update for your script for very small sum of money.

The script will have Dynamic Faction System, Dynamic House System, Dynamic Business System, Dynamic Gate System, Dynamic Drug System, Fully developed admin system, Fully developed ban and offline ban and unban system, Dynamic ATM System, Dynamic Jobs!, Dynamic Arrest Points, Unique Inventory system! 

I haven't finished coding the script but I posted it here to know if it's worth completing the script or not, to see if anyone will be interested

Mind you, this script is totally UNIQUE, Utilizes modern libraries and is totally fresh so make your offers accordingly.

Edited by TruuC0d3RR

• Avovix Management
On 23/11/2017 at 5:48 PM, TruuC0d3RR said:

Does that mean you will be testing out the server with me? Thats completely fine with me, I can home host it for you guys to test, when it is done. Is that fine for you?

Hey TruuC0d3RR,

I'll message you the details privately, in the days to come.

Best Regards,
Austin "TheOnlyDroid"

• 2 months later...