Sign in to follow this  
faggit

The server's called Insanity Roleplay and its a Roleplay server (duh). Its another one of those Project Reality Roleplay edits like Versatile RP, etc. Not to be rude or anything, but I wonder what the forum creator was on at the time. The forum does not look professional at all. Its a copy (well, similarly enough) of PR-RP/SARP/NGG's forums. They got to work on that.

If I'm 100% honest, I don't see any unique features that differ the PR-RP script and the Insanity Roleplay script. The community is 1-2 weeks old, yes, but that isn't an excuse, the developers should have made sure that they did something about that, but no.

The Staff seems decent in general, I haven't had many communications between them and myself. However, what I noticed is that the Staff are a bunch of friends who always stick up for each other no matter what and give each other ranks because 'they're irl buddies' or 'they met over on LSRP and became friends right away'. No. That's not the way to hire Staff because then they start abusing and the Management (who hired that person) keep letting it slide because of the biased-ness. The PD is just a literal copy of LSRP's PD probably when Caden Lin was around, but now he's over in GTA World. They used all their logos, topic responses, you know the drill. That's pretty much all I got to say. If the server changes in regard to the above then I might edit the review or re-post a new one.

Keeping comments constructive keeps Multimart a friendly, informative and productive community.