MultiMart

Jono wants to scam 120 dollars lol

thebuyer

This guy tells me his skype is colby_patterson 

2 hours ago, Jono said:

Can find you Add me colby_patterson

I searched him on lsrp forums and he is banned... 

I did some further chatting with him on skype and he admits he is scamming and thinks guys like hustle should be caught and not him.

The screenshots below are self explanatory

RJbslPL.png

SWMyq5E.png

AEbAP8h.png

• Avovix Management
11 hours ago, Jono said:

He told me you’re an admin 

Your ignorance isn't an excuse. Don't bother using this forum if you cannot read the pinned topics in the Virtual Items board. $hustle is a dedicated forum moderator and has created 6 topics in relation to avoid being scammed. Also, that Skype picture is arrogant and it's funny considering this is a scam topic.

I'll show myself out the door.

• Avovix Management
10 hours ago, Jono said:

Don't descriminate don't worry about that Skype picture it's none of your business perhaps it's not even related to this topic so please leave your opinions to your self.

I was referring to the wad of cash you were holding, and how I found it funny considering this is a scam topic - it's somewhat related to the topic but probably not the most constructive comment. In no way did I discriminated you in any shape or form.

Nevertheless, it appears $hustle has dealt with the Community Complaint and you were banned. I'll allow $hustle to expand upon the ban reason as I've had no input in it.

After being called out in front of the community the user multi accounted to try and do the exact same pitch in the virtual items section. He is now banned, mostly likely was an attempted scam.

Please be cautious, out of nowhere a horde of scammers seem to have been targeting the site's virtual items section. Read the stickied topics about safety, they will save you getting scammed.