😭 We've noticed you're using AdBlocker, could you consider disabling it for us?

Sign in to follow this  
LSPRBUYER

$outhBentral's LSRP SHOP

ITEMs FOR SALE

GUNS and DRUGS

sa-mp-000.png

Everyone wants drugs or guns well with me you have a trusted way of getting them you can buy several things but they must be bought in package's I usally sell guns for deal's that cost more than $10 but I do consider working deals when purchasing Guns or Drugs I do it so that you remain unknown the the admins don't have any question's you shall stay under the radar and be able to enjoy the product's.

ACCOUNTS and MONEY

8F7JDD6.png

(Not actual product)

Are you looking to buy an account on LSRP? I am also selling LSRP money if you are interested just let me know and I will be able to work out a deal and discuss prices I also buy money and accounts so if you have anything special let me know.

APPLICATIONs

Character Applications

I sell applications in-order to get into LSRP this includes all the questions and has been used before so I am positive that it will work.

PF,CCW, and Guard Cards

I sell applications for this if you need any contact me.

ACCEPTING PAYPAL

THIS IS MY ONLY DISCORD SO ANYTHING ELSE IS FAKE!

15 minutes ago, LSPRBUYER said:

These are real people bro stop hatin' just because you think you got scammed you made that Discord up stop actin fake TBN

nigga i knew u was a crack head cus u dumb asf i got 6 reputation u got 0 get yo bum ass on and spend your 10 bux

cc_post_info_warn