• Announcements

• Husky

Complaints and Inquires   04/02/2018

Hi all, It's come to my attention that Complaints and Inquires are ending up in the wrong place. If you have a Complaint or Inquiry (e.g- A Staff Member, a ban etc) please contact @Husky or contact us at our email at [email protected] Kind Regards,
      Avovix Solutions.
Sign in to follow this  
LSPRBUYER

$outhBentral's LSRP SHOP

ITEMs FOR SALE

GUNS and DRUGS

sa-mp-000.png

Everyone wants drugs or guns well with me you have a trusted way of getting them you can buy several things but they must be bought in package's I usally sell guns for deal's that cost more than $10 but I do consider working deals when purchasing Guns or Drugs I do it so that you remain unknown the the admins don't have any question's you shall stay under the radar and be able to enjoy the product's.

ACCOUNTS and MONEY

8F7JDD6.png

(Not actual product)

Are you looking to buy an account on LSRP? I am also selling LSRP money if you are interested just let me know and I will be able to work out a deal and discuss prices I also buy money and accounts so if you have anything special let me know.

APPLICATIONs

Character Applications

I sell applications in-order to get into LSRP this includes all the questions and has been used before so I am positive that it will work.

PF,CCW, and Guard Cards

I sell applications for this if you need any contact me.

ACCEPTING PAYPAL

THIS IS MY ONLY DISCORD SO ANYTHING ELSE IS FAKE!

Just bought a account with 4mil and some guns and the deal went through

Sir, I didn't scam you just deleted me after I said holdon if you wanted the money back I would have sent it

DAMMM, but i just bought a deagle from him to see if he scams and he didnt 

nigga prolly think he the biggest finnesser now LMAOOOO im so dead bum ass nigga

an dont act like u not in on it bruh lmaooo go split dem 10 bux and buy some new Walgreens jeans

Good looks I bought 5 mil and i aint get scammed

Lmaoo get outta here with your fake accounts bruh u super bummy bruh just give up 

These are real people bro stop hatin' just because you think you got scammed you made that Discord up stop actin fake TBN

2 minutes ago, fufu said:

Lmaoo get outta here with your fake accounts bruh u super bummy bruh just give up 

Nigga fuck u mean fake account i got a whole discord and all.

2 minutes ago, Oreo said:

Nigga fuck u mean fake account i got a whole discord and all.

And my account obviously says January sixth Im not a new acc dumbass

15 minutes ago, LSPRBUYER said:

These are real people bro stop hatin' just because you think you got scammed you made that Discord up stop actin fake TBN

nigga i knew u was a crack head cus u dumb asf i got 6 reputation u got 0 get yo bum ass on and spend your 10 bux

Keeping comments constructive keeps Multimart a friendly, informative and productive community.