😭 We've noticed you're using AdBlocker, could you consider disabling it for us?

Sign in to follow this  
PrettyMotherfucker

Hello Multimart community. I would like to tell you how to get to guns easily in Los Santos Roleplay.

It is banable of course, if you do it risky.

I got s0beit for 0.3.7 first, then I figured out, that when you place weapons in your cars, you can see the weapon object. I decided to enable the hack 'Wheels only' so the vehicle body is disabled and you can only see the wheels. Now you can cruise around and go by cars to check if they got Weapons inside, you can use the risky way or not. The risky way works like this, you enable the NOP 'RemovePlayerFromVehicle' so the server won't eject you from the vehicle as it's locked. Then you teleport the car to somewhere nearby where it's quiet. You hit the mousewheel between Left Mouse Button and Right Mouse Button, then you click onto the car and it warps you inside without ejecting.

If you're not good at unscrambling words, since you have to unscramble around 10 words to hotwire the car, you should practice it.

The good thing is, you don't have to smash the door when you do the risky way since the owner won't be alerted when you just teleport it and hotwire it.

If you won't take the risk, just find a way to get into the car without teleporting it, you can shove it away and then smash the door. (Owner will be alerted and look for it so you have barely time to unscramble except you shove a large distance)

Yeah, uh. I've been doing this for a while now. Stocked up on weapons, got a whole arsenal in two days. Good luck, guys! Haha. wink.png

Well, actually this is not the first forum it is exposed on. Yes, this actually work but the unscrambling word part is a pain in ass. It actually works because the items can be seen if the vehicle is hidden and objects are not deleted, so they can be RP-ly shown when the object is in the vehicle.

Nice thought, but risky!

cc_post_info_warn