• Announcements

• Husky

Complaints and Inquires   04/02/2018

Hi all, It's come to my attention that Complaints and Inquires are ending up in the wrong place. If you have a Complaint or Inquiry (e.g- A Staff Member, a ban etc) please contact @Husky or contact us at our email at [email protected] Kind Regards,
      Avovix Solutions.
Sign in to follow this  
Husky

Hi,

I'm thinking of bringing out a Verified User system. If the user is successful, they will be added to a new forum user group and gain a badge/title stating "Verified".  Although to become a verified user, there will be numerous requirements.

What do you think the requirements should be? Do you like the idea of MultiMart Management verifying users? We would be appreciative of all the feedback.

Kind Regards,
Husky.

Well, I think that Verified users should be these who've done few legit deals, something like trusted ones.

22 hours ago, nako said:

Well, I think that Verified users should be these who've done few legit deals, something like trusted ones.

I agree. Thank you for your feedback.

Keeping comments constructive keeps Multimart a friendly, informative and productive community.