MultiMart
(01/02/2024) SELLING VIRTUAL ITEMS IN THIS SECTION IS FORBIDDEN, CREATING NEW THREADS WILL RESULT IN DELETION ALONG WITH ACCOUNT WARNINGS

Requiring a scripter / Willing to pay

Tyrone_

I'm in need of a decent scripter. The script or gamemode we're trying to create shouldn't prove to be too difficult, but it requires a bit of patience to understand what it is. Leave a reply here on the thread n PM me if interested, from there I'll give you my skype and we'll discuss things with the other server owners.

It's a TDM-RP script, for a server that's based on singleplayer. 

- Registration system, names will not be RP names, they'll look like the following; [FYB]Deion

- Needs to have a screen skin selection, the positions, cam positions and skin ID's will be provided.

- Faction vehicles, positions and what cars will be provided.

- Ability to lock a skin on the screen selection for a certain player, these type of things are donated for.

- Ability for an admin to create a vehicle for a player, where only that player can drive that car.

- Attach objects system, where a player can do like /ao (item ID).

- Gun Dealer system; there's a gun dealer faction located in a factory in ocean docks, they need to be able to spawn weapons at that factory only and be able to sell them. 

- A /finvite system; It needs to be able to only lead leaders and co-leaders to /finvite someone. There also needs to be /makeleader and /makecoleader.

- A tagging sytem; Players can spray the original tags, as in the grove street tags, seville, etc via cmds such as; /spraygs, /sprayvla, /sprayib etc.

- Admin system, abilities will be provided. You'll see what we need when you add me on skype if you accept this job.

- Your guns disappear, in other words you're disarmed when you /q or crash.

- Hourly paycheck system; people should receive $500 each hour.

- LSPD sytem; Couple of ranks that'll be discussed later, /duty and /equip spot in the PD, /arrest point in the garage, rest will be explained later.

- Sidejob system; a simple side trucker job. 

Anything else can be discussed on skype. This is just a general description. The owner already has a community behind him, waiting in this. He is willing to pay $100 USD, no bullshit, no scamming. He just wants it soon, and he wants it tested for bugs and exploits.

I could help you script a TDM game mode as mentioned above. My offer would be: 130 US Dollars to script something similar to that. Let me know in case you want to deal with me. I stopped using Skype after I was hacked an year ago or more. PM me your skype. I'll create another account to discuss it with you.

And yes, my user title says "Trade with caution".

You can also contact me on SA-MP Forums.

I could help you script a TDM game mode as mentioned above. My offer would be: 130 US Dollars to script something similar to that. Let me know in case you want to deal with me. I stopped using Skype after I was hacked an year ago or more. PM me your skype. I'll create another account to discuss it with you.

I'll pm u my skype

We'll make a deal from there.

I'll pm u my skype

We'll make a deal from there.

Alright. Let me contact you on Skype regarding the same.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the scripter for Project Reality Roleplay added, he will definitely take around $100 USD. Private message me for details!

Hah, Fresh? Yeah, we already asked that nigga, and he bitched out. Nah. 

Anyone else actually gonna take the job?

I'm up for the task. You did ask me at one point, but I was unable to do it cause I didn't have time (yes, it's me, habibi). Just msg me on Skype.

Vouch for this faggot, we are in the process of purchasing a office space in Los Angeles. We can run the server via our datacenter located at Underscore Enterprises.