MultiMart

Please be aware we are currently sourcing funding for MULTIMART, please click here if you're interested... All donations will go toward MULTIMART and its progression.

Kapersky

GamerX SA:MP server.

GamerX server is quite popular amongst the SA-MP community. So, I want to share my opinion about GamerX server, as I've played it, many times!

It's DM, Stunts, Racing, Freeroam gamemode, and it's pretty fun to play in GamerX, I love the server! Its website is: www.gamerxserver.com, website is decent too. It has a unique feature too "GamerX custom img tool" and I love it, it adds extra skins, vehicles, and objects to SA-MP. And many more feature on it's website.

Example: 8526dd33633e4486ef280d5e48579a72.png

I just love this server, it's fun to play it! Try it! Review it! Observe it! Enjoy it! :)

Feel free to share your opinion about this server! I want to know, what's other people's opinion about this server!

Sincerely,

Kapersky

Overall, I'm impressed how many objects the server owner has created for 0.3.7. My first time joining the server was testing/ checking the updates for 0.3.7.

During my experience playing on the server, It was great game-play! At least this server represents the fun in gaming.

Overall, I'm impressed how many objects the server owner has created for 0.3.7. My first time joining the server was testing/ checking the updates for 0.3.7.

During my experience playing on the server, It was great game-play! At least this server represents the fun in gaming.

The server, is itself unique. It's an addiction.

I played this server many times. One thing I really hate is that there are players who abuse the 2-shot sawnoff bug at the spawn areas (which is not allowed) and then they report other players that are using the bug. Hypocritical much?

Server is really great, though. It's been around since the early days of SA-MP. I first started playing in 2009, back when there was 500 online!

I've never been the biggest fan of the server, but after meeting the owner and talking to him about what Inspired him to created such a community and since We've stopped talking.

The concept is simple despite the complexity of the script and and the unique features GamerX has added with his custom addons and sa-mp img addon, however it's not for me this server unless i wish to go for a random visit kill some time, i felt a bit lost as majority of players where quite new in age and maturity, and the gameplay it self tends to be quite misplaced in some dialogs functions and commands, however im quite fussy when it comes to these things, but overall a great + Score for the long time that this community is around, and its player-base and a prop for GamerX for Keeping up with updates and all the rest of the staff.

Overal feedback: Positive.

GamePlay: A bit confusing.

Scritp: Quite complex +1 on this.

Forums/Website: Good, easy and not much to get you lost.

The really annoying  thing in that server is how there forum loks like a server likes that should have a big welll designer forum however they have bad one

On 4/5/2015 at 7:22 PM, TheOnlyDroid said:

I've never been the biggest fan of the server, but after meeting the owner and talking to him about what Inspired him to created such a community and since We've stopped talking.

What did you talk about? I'd like to know lol.

5 hours ago, Ballu Miaa said:

What did you talk about? I'd like to know lol.

Mostly Gay things y'no.