😭 We've noticed you're using AdBlocker, could you consider disabling it for us?

MM_Logo_Post.png.fbab8c7b7253f44442b14889beeb81cc.png

So as we get close to the end of another year of Multimart, we'd like to know what Categories you'd like to added and removed from the site, in the coming months we will start to remove unused, unpopular or "spam" categories in an attempt to make Multimart easier to navigate for the second half of 2018 and up and coming 2019... 

I've been hard at work developing our unique Verification system and our Community Complaint's system (still being worked on) to minimise category and topic clutter on the forums, you should see our Complaint's system being rolled out later this year or early 2019 (not set in stone) as I'd like to make sure most of the base system's that it relies on work as best as possible..

Furthermore, we will start looking for Community member's who are active on the forums on a daily basis who have also been member's of Multimart for more than six to twelve months to test these system's as they're being worked on, this also includes the possibility of becoming a Community Team member..

Outlined below you will find all the information on our up-coming category/topic purge as we decide what we no longer wish to be used on the site because of multiple factors (some mentioned above) and information about testing our new site features (Including exclusive seasonal styles).

Categories being removed

• Website Marketplace (In: Miscellaneous Marketplace)
  • Hosting Marketplace (In: Miscellaneous Marketplace)
  • Member News (In: Multimart Corner - Under: Summary Board)

Community Testers

• Have an account age of at-least six months
  • Post at-least twice a week (Being active in the community)
  • Have an high standard of English communicative skills (Writing / Speech)
  • Know how to trouble shoot issue's and report them in a clear manner

In my opinion, the amount of categories should be minimized (further) and the support for subcategories should be added. For example, the "FREELANCING/ MERCHANDISE" category (alongside the SA-MP related boards) could become a subcategory of the "SA-MP" category.

It would make it easier on the eye, more straightforward, facilitate being able to find what you're looking for and allow users to scan through what's available in a less "painful" manner with ease. Or at least that's my point of view...

In a completely unrelated matter... The forums has changed a lot, and it's looking great so far! In addition, for further improvement I'd also like to suggest creating a new style (blocks) for advertisements and wherever else it can be applied to - a fallback to the standard style could also be an option. See below for a visual example:

v2o9DiP.png

I can't be bothered to play SA-MP anymore, but if the forums takes a turn to other games/services/etc. I'd be down to come online now and then. Either way, hit me up if you need a spare tester. I wouldn't mind.

You're truly the one and only droid for the task! Good job :)

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

In my opinion, the amount of categories should be minimized (further) and the support for subcategories should be added. For example, the "FREELANCING/ MERCHANDISE" category (alongside the SA-MP related boards) could become a subcategory of the "SA-MP" category.

It would make it easier on the eye, more straightforward, facilitate being able to find what you're looking for and allow users to scan through what's available in a less "painful" manner with ease. Or at least that's my point of view...

In a completely unrelated matter... The forums has changed a lot, and it's looking great so far! In addition, for further improvement I'd also like to suggest creating a new style (blocks) for advertisements and wherever else it can be applied to - a fallback to the standard style could also be an option. See below for a visual example:

v2o9DiP.png

I can't be bothered to play SA-MP anymore, but if the forums takes a turn to other games/services/etc. I'd be down to come online now and then. Either way, hit me up if you need a spare tester. I wouldn't mind.

You're truly the one and only droid for the task! Good job :)

Hey Kevin,

Our advertisements (as a whole) are currently only available for companies through an agency.. I/We currently do not have any plans to implement "Server" specific advertisements as that doesn't not represent Multimart as a platform/service; Multimart is a community for trading, services and items.. We provide a sub-forum for advertisements specific to "SA-MP".

As for the rest of your message, thank you for your feedback we'll discuss it internally.

All the best,
Austin "TheOnlyDroid"

2 hours ago, TheOnlyDroid said:

Hey Kevin,

Our advertisements (as a whole) are currently only available for companies through an agency.. I/We currently do not have any plans to implement "Server" specific advertisements as that doesn't not represent Multimart as a platform/service; Multimart is a community for trading, services and items.. We provide a sub-forum for advertisements specific to "SA-MP".

As for the rest of your message, thank you for your feedback we'll discuss it internally.

All the best,
Austin "TheOnlyDroid"

I was specifically referring to the Server Advertisements forum (and others it could be applied to, such as the Scripts & Maps forum). It could be optional for a selected array of forums and sub-forums, but it would definitely help bring more attention to appealing threads as you don't even have to open the thread to view a showcase of a specific server/script/map/etc if set as the default view.

cc_post_info_warn
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Please visit Terms of Use for our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy for our privacy policy