MultiMart
(01/02/2024) SELLING VIRTUAL ITEMS IN THIS SECTION IS FORBIDDEN, CREATING NEW THREADS WILL RESULT IN DELETION ALONG WITH ACCOUNT WARNINGS

[SELLING] LSRP Replica & County Roleplay Script

Hunter

Hi everyone.

I'm selling these two gamemodes in a package, I previously bought full rights to them and carried out essential bug fixes and no longer wish to pursue them any longer. The first script is a LSRP look-alike which offers many of the features you typically see in LSRP (and are designed in the same way), you can preview a live copy at samp.gta-prp.com:7777

The other script I bought from here, 

I have full rights to both scripts and wish to sell them on & will erase them from my PC upon purchase.

I will be selling them in a package at £40 (effectively £20 per script, I paid £40 for the price of one of these). You get full rights to the scripts and will be the only person in possession of them. I expect payment upfront and then the scripts will be delivered following the purchase, I've dealt with countless people and always go first when buying scripts and only expect the same back, to build some trust with myself you can also consult Seanny to check that I am a legitimate dealer. This will be a one time sale and that is final.

On 9/14/2018 at 2:59 PM, mace said:

The Desert County Roleplay script was released on github for a few hours and then taken down. It's not really that exclusive. hmu if you consider dropping the price. I'm not interested in an LSRP replica.

Inbox me with offers.

1 hour ago, BBehar said:

Quit selling free shit bro. This Gamemode it's free on SAMP Forums obviously. 
Link to the Free Release that this guy is trying to sell: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=646191

You're thick dude, I'm not selling that script so don't jump to assumptions and tarnish my reputation because you literally have no idea what you're talking about. Anyone who previews the script and so on will be able to tell with ease that the script I'm selling here is not the same as that one (they can easily compare and see for themselves). Get off my thread.

19 hours ago, Hunter said:

You're thick dude, I'm not selling that script so don't jump to assumptions and tarnish my reputation because you literally have no idea what you're talking about. Anyone who previews the script and so on will be able to tell with ease that the script I'm selling here is not the same as that one (they can easily compare and see for themselves). Get off my thread.

Compare them? Yeah good job scripting on that shit bro, Only Difference i noticed was the Speedo and some colors changed such as stats and shit. You do what ever you do i'm not here to talk shit about you or anything like that bc i do not have any issues with you or anyone here but don't pretend like you done some huge ass changes on the scripts cuz' all you've done to it was change the speedo and the colors on some line. ps. Best of luck selling it :)

19 hours ago, BBehar said:

Compare them? Yeah good job scripting on that shit bro, Only Difference i noticed was the Speedo and some colors changed such as stats and shit. You do what ever you do i'm not here to talk shit about you or anything like that bc i do not have any issues with you or anyone here but don't pretend like you done some huge ass changes on the scripts cuz' all you've done to it was change the speedo and the colors on some line. ps. Best of luck selling it :)

I haven't used that script whatsoever, get off my thread.