MultiMart
(01/02/2024) SELLING VIRTUAL ITEMS IN THIS SECTION IS FORBIDDEN, CREATING NEW THREADS WILL RESULT IN DELETION ALONG WITH ACCOUNT WARNINGS

Looking for a Professional Scripter!

xoop125

Hello there people! i come with a request i need a pro scripter who can make a script from scratch if anyone is able to do that please hit me up on PM or contact me through my discord >  ##### REMOVED #####
We can have the rest of the talk when you contact me. :)

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I've been scripting since 2010. I've been away from SAMP due to IRL issues. 

In case you are still looking for a scripter. Kindly PM me here. I tried contacting you on Discord you but nothing worked not sure why. (My Discord name: @Prabhat Luthra#4378)

Try to get in touch with me in case you still need a scripter. 

@Admins - Sorry for bumping an old topic.

Regards,

Ballu Miaa

SA-MP Scripter

• Avovix Management
4 minutes ago, Ballu Miaa said:

Hi,

I've been scripting since 2010. I've been away from SAMP due to IRL issues. 

In case you are still looking for a scripter. Kindly PM me here. I tried contacting you on Discord you but nothing worked not sure why. (My Discord name: @Prabhat Luthra#4378)

Try to get in touch with me in case you still need a scripter. 

@Admins - Sorry for bumping an old topic.

Regards,

Ballu Miaa

SA-MP Scripter

Didn't you get banned on the old platform for scamming a user over a game-mp account?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/2/2019 at 5:00 PM, Husky said:

Didn't you get banned on the old platform for scamming a user over a game-mp account?

Since it wasn't a scam and I completed half of his work but he couldn't understand my circumstances which held me back. I was unbanned since I was willing to work and also offered a refund.

I filed a complaint on someone for Game MP who scammed me. Probably you forgot.

If you haven't recalled I've been here  since Mentalist. I was an MM Admin , Middleman and MM Recommended Scripter for more than 2 years. Delivered more than 100+ projects. Scritped for hundreds of people. Help them with their servers and what not even for free at times. 

Edited by Ballu Miaa
Addition