Buyer

Account, very good writer for any kind application, ban evader, staff manuals and handbook, SD and PD manuals and handbook, list of commands, vpn, cheats, scripts like afk on any kind of server, methods, guns and any any other services which can intereste

I am buying lsrp, hz gaming, rc-rp, gta world or from other server account, SD and PD manual, all commands on ls-rp, undetected vpn (which show all country like mobile internet or real internet provider, because I was banned on some server, why? I connect to france location, but they banned me, because I had m247 isp, which is company with vps, cloud etc not internet provider, because they looked on it, if something it's not internet provider and other other method to be 100 percent undetectable), application, pf abuse or some other abuse, undetectable cheats and guns on any server and any other cool things, could be on ls-rp too, everywhere. PM on forum

Edited by Buyer

selling account level 20, 10m in cash and bunch of guns, offers in pm

Edited by rafaello

Hey dude, I got a LSRP account, which is clean and quite.

Hit me up if you are interested in buying, let's move on further.

I'll sell you a PF app that will get accepted 100%

23 hours ago, swerve said:

I'll sell you a PF app that will get accepted 100%

How much? And can you create character application? Do you do it something else or do you have something to sell?

10 hours ago, NeighbourhoodGunDealer said:

I can sell you cheap character and PF applications that would get 100% accepted for LSRP

How much? Only lsrp?

refresh

• Similar Content

• By FairPlay2020
      Hey, old-new member here. I have found out about this community 3-4 years ago at the time of TheLegitHabibi's scandal on LS-RP, haven't bothered registering until now but would occasionally lurk the forums every now and then throughout the years, decided it was time to dig in and give this place a shot it deserves.

LS-RP and RC-RP goods I posses are being offered in exchange for Paypal or Skrill money.

LS-RP (1m/$1):
      $2,000,000 = $2
      From 2M and up.
      (VERY SAFE)
      --------------------
      RC:RP (100k/$1):
      $100,000 = $1
      From 100K and up.
      (VERY SAFE)

Send a PM for any inquiries.
      Thank you for your time and happy shopping!
    • By Stick
      SELLING GTA:W MONEY DUPE, PRICE NOT SET  HMU IN DMS TO DISCUSS. 

$60 PER $1M GTA:W CASH, ORDER MORE, BIGGER DISCOUNT

Why should I trust you?
      My account was created towards the end of 2017. I have no reason in scamming people and have been selling LS:RP assets since 2016.
      My vouches can also be used to verify my legitimacy.
      How do I get support with ban evading once purchased?
      I have been ban evading since 2015. I know near-enough the ins-and-outs of how to successfully ban evade.
      Can I use a middleman?
      Of course, however; the fees that come with a middleman must be produced by you.

Important Information

Please visit Terms of Use for our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy for our privacy policy