😭 We've noticed you're using AdBlocker, could you consider disabling it for us?

Sign in to follow this  
Outlaw

7g54YUt.png

Hello!

I am writing this thread to inform every one about the start of "Beyond Roleplay" - the entire point of this server is to bring a dedicated and serious role play community to San Andreas Multiplayer. I started this community with a friend of mine because I was sick of seeing new communities just get created and die off and leaving the players with nothing to do. 

With the start of the server, it means we're looking for staff and faction leadership. As of now, leadership of law enforcement and the fire service is being held temporary by Senior and Lead Administration until suitable leadership is found for each faction. If you think you are suitable and want to help jump start the server and be a major face in the community you can message myself or "Connor" on the server's Discord.

Any inquiries about staff positions can be sent directly to me via Discord and a detailed discussion will take place in direct messages. You can find the information for the server below;

Forum: http://beyond-rp.com/index.php
Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/j3AVc5W
Server Connection: Not released to the public.

On 1/11/2019 at 10:06 AM, Secrets said:

So what's the beyond part? What's the magical extra thing?

The fact that we're not a common start up server that's going to close in a week

UPDATE; We've obtained permission from the original Project Reality Roleplay management to offer refunds of up to $150,000 and 150 TLS. With this said, we're using the Project Reality Roleplay script from 2017 (R18.217).

cc_post_info_warn