MultiMart
(01/02/2024) SELLING VIRTUAL ITEMS IN THIS SECTION IS FORBIDDEN, CREATING NEW THREADS WILL RESULT IN DELETION ALONG WITH ACCOUNT WARNINGS

I'm looking for professional PAWN scripter and mappers

Sons

I'm looking for professional PAWN scripter to RP gamemode. Could be nice to be written in English or Polish language. I want to do unique server and climate. I'm going to do be touching script and climate from the old the times with the new ones. I mean for example basic script for /stats and other command and better script like inventory system or mobile phone on textdraw, so just like on ls-rp - I mean good old godfather, basic script and better/modernity script like mobile phone on textdraw or like south central roleplay - inventory system on textdraw and much more examples based on rp servers.... I think, that you know what I mean

Scripter have to:

Throwing cool ideas that can be used on SAMP, and I do not know that they are possible.
Experience when it comes to RP servers; playing on some projects, even foreign ones, welcome
Doing their work reliably, correcting mistakes, etc.
Knowing things

I'm looking for professional mappers to RP server, which they have knowdlege and they can edit and creating objects/exterior/interior, they are doing aestethics work, which are perfectly fitted.

Don't believe BBhear, he told me that he done with scripting and he don't do it mapping and this what you want on your gamemode, he do it maybe, but don't show any screens, take much money from you and it was not fair, I told you

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...