MultiMart
(01/02/2024) SELLING VIRTUAL ITEMS IN THIS SECTION IS FORBIDDEN, CREATING NEW THREADS WILL RESULT IN DELETION ALONG WITH ACCOUNT WARNINGS

Looking for a scripter who can code fully dynamic roleplay gamemode

weedjrz

Hi fellas, I'm looking for a scripter who can code fully dynamic roleplay gamemode. Everything is designed, you'll just code it. (Must be MySQL)

I'm capable of paying 20$ per week until the project is done. If you have any questions, you can contact me via PM.

• Avovix Management

Hi fellas, I'm looking for a scripter who can code fully dynamic roleplay gamemode. Everything is designed, you'll just code it. (Must be MySQL)

I'm capable of paying 20$ per week until the project is done. If you have any questions, you can contact me via PM.

You'll never have a "Fully" dynamic gamemode, mainly because of the restrictions of the code of choice for SA-MP; Not to mention that SA-MP is actually dying out as-of-late, in favour of the awaiting development of a GTA-V Multiplayer mod, that actually has the capability of hooking native functions within the game, and not being restricted to a third-party code.....

As for someone that can create something for you, I'd recommend Gangsta (Aka: Emmet_); that's if he's not in his usual Trolling or lazy mood, but I'd suggest maybe forking out upto 40$ a week, and putting some information on your thread about what you want doing, otherwise you're not going to get allot of people look into doing it for you.

You'll never have a "Fully" dynamic gamemode, mainly because of the restrictions of the code of choice for SA-MP; Not to mention that SA-MP is actually dying out as-of-late, in favour of the awaiting development of a GTA-V Multiplayer mod, that actually has the capability of hooking native functions within the game, and not being restricted to a third-party code.....

As for someone that can create something for you, I'd recommend Gangsta (Aka: Emmet_); that's if he's not in his usual Trolling or lazy mood, but I'd suggest maybe forking out upto 40$ a week, and putting some information on your thread about what you want doing, otherwise you're not going to get allot of people look into doing it for you.

I'd go for the GTA-MP but it's still being developed. Don't know when they're gonna release it. And the top of that, I don't know Javascript.

• Avovix Management

I'd go for the GTA-MP but it's still being developed. Don't know when they're gonna release it. And the top of that, I don't know Javascript.

I know I'm taking over your thread here, but JavaScript is a Foreign language to what the game is coded in (natively C#/C++), and for that reason there won't be as much to do native wise..