UnknownGuy

[LSRP.io GUNS 4SALE] Unknown's Corner Store[Dgl and Shotguns]

Posted (edited)

I've recently opened shop and thought on embarking on trying out this community. I will guarantee you quality service and exchange of goods with a good amount of communication!

(Roleplay situations need to be mixed in during our deal.)

Pay-Pal and Cashapp is required! 

(I accept Pounds and Euros  also, long as they are equivalent to the USD prices displayed below.)

Deagles - $1.50

Shotguns -$2.50

Be sure to contact me beforehand Via PM in order to initiate the deal, Thank you!

Edited by UnknownGuy

100% Legit. Just bought a shotgun and a deagle. Everything went smooth.

I recommend this user for anyone that needs weapons fast.

Please be more active within the messenger during our deal just so we can point out plans and location for pick up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By rinztify
      Selling LS-RP account for 35$ quitting LSRP.
      Level 14 No fac Few drugs, below 50k money has sanchez fully maxed, Active Gold member until June 27th
      Level 3 Fac Sherrifs Department few cash
      Level 1 No fac few cash
      I also accept steam account trades or game trades, GTA 5, RUST, DAYZ.
      PM ME if interested
    • By Brendo
      Hello and welcome to my shop, I'll start of by selling just weapons and drugs but I'm planning to expand in other sales later on. Recently I found out about the site and I'm planning to open a serious shop, taking care of my customers. I might be new to the MultiMart community but I've been playing ls-rp for decades and I know everything, I know how staff works so we won't get into any trouble, I have enough connections to plug you with every weapon you need. I have nothing against using a trusted Multimart middle-man, however you'll have to cover the fee. If you are worried of scamming I'd suggest you to make a small deal and continue with bigger later on.

What weapons & drugs are available  , as well as what are the prices etc. you can find out by writing me a private message, I'll be trying my best to answer fast! If you are pleased with my service make sure to leave a vouch, thank you.

• By Flacko
      Hello everyone, as the title implies it all, I look forward to do some business for real money in exchange of creating LSRP application and other answers for cheap rate. I hope this would be a great thing for my Ruskie and Serbian friends who don't know English much. 
      I accept payments through PayPal only and also willing to deal further in the presence of an Avonix staff member or a middle-man, but I won't pay for the Jackie Chan.
      If you are dead interested to play on LSRP and wanna fuck Natasha Valentine, shoot me a PM here. 
      HELL YAW!
    • By Stick
      Why should I trust you?
      My account was created towards the end of 2017. I have no reason in scamming people and have been selling LS:RP assets since 2016.
      My vouches can also be used to verify my legitimacy.
      How do I get support with ban evading once purchased?
      I have been ban evading since 2015. I know near-enough the ins-and-outs of how to successfully ban evade.
      Can I use a middleman?
      Of course, however; the fees that come with a middleman must be produced by you.

Important Information

Please visit Terms of Use for our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy for our privacy policy