Sign in to follow this  
Buyer

How to create unique character?

I want to know how to create unique character? Any tips? List of advantages, disadvantages, character traits? Generator? Any websites? Tools? Other?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Shawty said:

Come up with it, yourself. The sky is the limit, depending on the server's limitations. Do whatever makes you happy.

Yes, but I did much characters and I don't know how and what I can play now. I want any tips, list of character traits, maybe generator, websites with this or something other

Edited by Buyer

What do you mean by this? You can roleplay being a hill-billy what nobody does now adays that's my tip, lmao.

You should work on your character story first. All you've to do to do that is to think up unique traits that you'd like to see in a character and portray those realistically in your character's background story. A good tip to a successful character is to make sure you list his negatives and his weaknesses too, he cannot be entirely perfect. Although if you need an application, I can write you one too. Good luck though! 

21 hours ago, swerve said:

What do you mean by this? You can roleplay being a hill-billy what nobody does now adays that's my tip, lmao.

Yes, but I don't know what can be my unique background story + character  traits, I came up with many many stories and traits and now I don't know what I can play

16 hours ago, SubZero said:

You should work on your character story first. All you've to do to do that is to think up unique traits that you'd like to see in a character and portray those realistically in your character's background story. A good tip to a successful character is to make sure you list his negatives and his weaknesses too, he cannot be entirely perfect. Although if you need an application, I can write you one too. Good luck though! 

Nothing say to me, because it's not easy to create unique  background story with character traits (I create many many and I don't know what I can play else), could be nice if will be list what character traits have peoples, advantages, disadvanteges, maybe some websites? tools? generator? or something other, which can help me with that on generate some character traits, story or something like that. I know, character should be have negatives, weaknesses and many many other

You can roleplay being a hill-billy and growing up in a wild-west so you are a very angry person, and you really do not like cops. You are a not a unique person and is really a very easy person to piss off, and is not a very nice person, you can role-play having a PF and roleplaying around 50-70 so you do not give a shit what happens around you, and you can also roleplay as a grandpa and be illegal by selling weapons and killing people, selling drugs, etc. 

23 hours ago, swerve said:

You can roleplay being a hill-billy and growing up in a wild-west so you are a very angry person, and you really do not like cops. You are a not a unique person and is really a very easy person to piss off, and is not a very nice person, you can role-play having a PF and roleplaying around 50-70 so you do not give a shit what happens around you, and you can also roleplay as a grandpa and be illegal by selling weapons and killing people, selling drugs, etc.  

Yes, but I don't what can be, especially character traits: advantages and disadvantages