swerve

[LSRP.io] SELLING MONEY, WEAPONS

1332219674_swerve(1).png.dd4f41754396fa66e2ce516077dc0575.pngimage.png.33c57fe8a8dcbc81de806f49d06cdd58.png

Information:

Currency is in USD, every buyer must be using USD.

If you are purchasing Weapons, it will come with bonus if you buy in bulks. 

If you are wondering when I will add other weapons, it will be very soon I'm trying to get everything in place and get these weapons coming in.

Accepting PayPal, Bitcoin

Edited by swerve

Vouch, legit seller!!! 

Edited by Mrki23

DUE TO ME NOT BEING ACTIVE, I WILL EXTEND THE SPECIAL OFFER FOR REST OF THE WEEK!

NONE OF MY CUSTOMERS HAS NEVER BEEN BANNED! SO YOU WILL BE SAFE DEALING WITH ME!

Edited by swerve

WILL BE INACTIVE FOR 5 DAYS. I WILL NOT BE PLAYING SO I WILL BE BACK ON 8/4

this dude just hooked me up  with 4 mill with a little bonus, he's legit and trustworthy, i dont believe rumors about him being a scammer are true.

Edited by SubZero

swerve.png.8ff44fb98368b850bab189f01974c4ed.png

JUST ADDED AK47'S AND M4'S ON THE MARKET!

M4'S = $4

AK47'S = 3$

Edited by swerve

If you are purchasing cash, you will be granted a little bonus if you are purchasing in bulks.

Purchasing weapons will also give you a Discount if you are buying in bulks. Stay tuned for more deals.

image.png.943795f3cf959dd3a0a42d7e4d9c6fa1.png

Edited by swerve

AK-47's AND M4's ARE OUT OF STOCK RIGHT NOW! MONEY IS STILL AVAILABLE

First person I ever did this typa thing with and he was patient wit me even not knowing what to do exactly very good guy 10/10 would buy again

PC has been missing up once again. Don’t know the right day I will be back but I will comment on this right when I am.

COMING BACK IN 2 DAYS! GET READY FOR THE BIG SALE ON WEDNESDAY!

• Similar Content

• By ProCoder679
      GTA:W/LSRP STUFF.

LSRP gun duplication trick:- $5
      LSRP PF abuse trick:- $5
      GTA:W account:- Basic account, 30k and a glendale. Not played more than 25 hours. // $25 //

GPCI UNBANNER
      GPCI CHANGER THATS COMPATIBLE FOR 0.3.7 & 0.3.DL
      AT THE SAME TIME! AND CUSTOMIZABLE!
      For newbies: GPCI = SAMP's version of HARDWARE ID. (Used to detect ban evaders)

Hello guys! I present you a GPCI changer that works for 0.3.7 & 0.3.DL both! This is a single ASI file, and it does not change your GPCI every single time! Thus making lower chances of being banned for "GPCI changer". Combined with a good VPN OR dynamic IP's, you can evade literally everywhere! I have personally evaded on many servers including so called "big servers".

How is it "customizable"?
      Well, simply put. You can go back and forth on your old GPCI. So on server's like LSRP, you can use your second account without linking it or something. You still need dynamic IP/VPN though. This just makes it easier and lowers your chances of being banned.
      How it works is that when you install it for the first time, it will change your GPCI to random. (Note: GPCI are always random, you can't make it as you wish.)
      Then you can switch to a unique identifier for your GPCI like, /changegpci account1 and restart. Then everytime your GPCI will be on the identifier for "account1", so a random GPCI like "ADE85F4A449C589A8E9D594CCC88440A94444AE4" will be known as account1, so whenever you do /changegpci account1 and restart, you will have that GPCI.  Now when you are switching to your other acc. change IP and then when your SAMP loads, before connecting you can /changegpci account2 or on the last session you can do this aswell. And you will have a brand new GPCI!
      This is useful if you switch accounts a LOT and can help with PF abusing, and hacking and what not!

Custom Objects stealer
      This tool allows you to steal custom objects, considering mappings. I've personally stole a-lot of maps from LS-RP and different server, how-ever. There isn't a pricetag on it yet. It'll be a one time sale, Private bids are also considered.
      Object Stealing Service!
      Don't feel like buying the entire script? Not a problem, We'll steal objects for you. 10$ per thousand(1,000) objects, able to do an entire area aswell. However I won't be doing entire maps (in one file) as my stealer's texturing might mess up doing the whole map at once. So for example if you need Mall mapping from LSRP I will have you it delivered safely, if you need ANY LSRP house interiors, those are available too. Custom models are also copied so you know how useful it is.

• By Ghoul
      Sold a high-level account with:
      3 characters (20 lvl,20 lvl,10 lvl). Guard Card on one of the characters. PF License on one of the characters. House on two of the characters. Vehicles (4-5) on each character. Enough pocket money on each character. Namechange on one of the characters. Guns stored in the vehicles randomly. Clean admin record, only one or two ajails on one of the chars (long time ago), no bans. NOTE: Only serious buyers, I won't accept low offers. Middleman usage is okay, but you will have to cover the fees. For any questions contact me through PM.
    • By LS:RP
      LS:RP SHOP Money: 5mil -  10$ 10mil -  20$ 20mil -  35$   Weapons: Deagle -  1.5$ Uzi/Tec9 -  2.5$ M4/Ak47 -  4$ Shotgun -  2$   Accounts: PM me for info.        Drugs:
             PM me for info.

Hi i've been playing LS:RP for some years now i racked up alot of guns/money and met some people who have taught me some cool shit and how to exploit the server and now i'm trying to make some real cash.
      All my guns come packaged and my methods of transferring money/guns are guaranteed to keep you safe from bans.
      My Pms are open to questions.
      If you're buying from me we can use a middleman but you are paying the fees
      Minimum orders are 15$
      Buy 30$ or more worth of stuff and i will add a few bonus weapons or money

Currently have an account with 300k + money on GTA WORLD
      Selling it for 30$.
      Accepting only PayPal/Skrill.

• By JakalyXD
      LS:RP application - 2$
      LS:RP Fresh UCP Account lvl1 Character - 5$
      LS:RP 20mil  - 30$
      LS:RP  deagles (Minimum 10) - 1.50$ each.
      LS:RP Shotguns - 1.50$ each
      LS:RP  MP5's (Minimum 5)  - 2.50$ each
      LS:RP M4's (Minimum 5)  - 3$ each
      LS:RP AK47's (Minimum 5) - 3$ each
      LS:RP UZI's (Minimum 5) - 3$ each
      LS:RP Ban evading guide - 4$
      LS:RP PF License application - 5$
      GTA WORLD Fresh Account - 10$.
      GTA WORLD Application - 8$
      GTA WORLD 1mil - 30$.
      PAYPAL/SKRILL PAYMENTS ONLY (SKRILL IS PREFERED)
      More coming soon.
      Dm me for info.

Important Information

Please visit Terms of Use for our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy for our privacy policy