Sign in to follow this  
SubZero

Easily hotwire vehicles in LS-RP

Posted (edited)

There's a vehicle unscrambler .asi file for LS-RP available that helps you boost up hotwiring process; it's automated actually, it does all the work for you once you use the command [/engine] just make sure you do not interrupt the process by pressing any button or else it'd stop functioning. 

You can find it here, the poster has provided the source aswell: http://ugbase.eu/index.php?threads/open-source-lsrp-auto-unscrambler.20699/

Credits go where due, i.e. 0x32789 from the UGBase community.

If you're having trouble downloading it from the ugbase site because of insufficient privileges, I uploaded the same file on mega.nz, you can obtain the file from here:

https://mega.nz/#!Vwc3WKDS

Decryption key: onWKIuKlFxOCkyNLY8KAqRrM2tfZdeTBqOWzk0GDURA

If you need the source code and would like to compile it yourself and you cannot access the downloads in ugbase, here you go:

https://mega.nz/#!p8lzzSLA

Decryption key: xxVVZsjU9KzjVLlAiqsFXzERGvcL4JObc8djuUWvb4k

Edited by SubZero

8 hours ago, Panda Hacker said:

If this is legit and not a hack then useful, can't be asked downloading it tot est.

Somebody on ugbase cracked the code using the asi, so the original poster released the source aswell, there's a zip file also available so its entirely your choice you're welcome to compile it yourself. I'm using this same asi and it works alright. 

7 hours ago, SubZero said:

Somebody on ugbase cracked the code using the asi, so the original poster released the source aswell, there's a zip file also available so its entirely your choice you're welcome to compile it yourself. I'm using this same asi and it works alright. 

Doens't let me download it from that site.

8 minutes ago, Panda Hacker said:

Doens't let me download it from that site.

It didn't work for me at first either, I'll upload it here for you to download it. You can trust me that I haven't added any keylogger in there, If you do not believe me, try downloading that file from ugbase using VPN, it did not work for me either I had a friend download it for me and send it to me.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, SubZero said:

It didn't work for me at first either, I'll upload it here for you to download it. You can trust me that I haven't added any keylogger in there, If you do not believe me, try downloading that file from ugbase using VPN, it did not work for me either I had a friend download it for me and send it to me.

It says I don't have the right priveleges to download when I download it. 

You can send source code instead?

Edited by Panda Hacker

Just now, Panda Hacker said:

It says I don't have the right priveleges to download when I download it. 

From UGBase? You might've to verify your identity first probably or having to sign in with an account. Anyways, I've uploaded the file on mega.nz aswell if you'd like to download it from there.

10 minutes ago, SubZero said:

From UGBase? You might've to verify your identity first probably or having to sign in with an account. Anyways, I've uploaded the file on mega.nz aswell if you'd like to download it from there.

Would rather recieve the source code instead of ASI.

3 minutes ago, Panda Hacker said:

Would rather recieve the source code instead of ASI.

Got the source code right here for you too:

https://mega.nz/#!p8lzzSLA

Decryption key: xxVVZsjU9KzjVLlAiqsFXzERGvcL4JObc8djuUWvb4k

I can say one of the best LS-RP hotwire scripts ever, useful, it was private but sadly it got cracked and creator of the script decided to fully release it, still everyone who is using it should use it carefully because it can get you banned very easily and fast

14 minutes ago, Taariq said:

I can say one of the best LS-RP hotwire scripts ever, useful, it was private but sadly it got cracked and creator of the script decided to fully release it, still everyone who is using it should use it carefully because it can get you banned very easily and fast

Yes, be careful because one of my friend recently got banned for false assumption over this. He has been playing on LS-RP for a while and does know hotwire cars quickly. A retarded admin banned him without any clear evidences for this false accusation. 

Just don't hop on every car and do this, Admins can easily catch you in the act.

Keylogger inside. I wont even mind

4 minutes ago, swerve said:

Where is keyloger? Ugbase or mega.nz?

Both is same shit both had a keylogger

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, swerve said:

Please download at your own discretion because I'm no tech expert I don't know how does one detect a keylogger in a asi file, I only went by my instinct that the guy is an old member of the community and that he also released the source code so there's no reason for him to put a keylogger in the asi file. 

Edited by SubZero

For people to download it, and so he can get passwords. Even my friend said it had a keylogger. 

44 minutes ago, swerve said:

For people to download it, and so he can get passwords. Even my friend said it had a keylogger. 

How could it contain a keylogger when the source has been literally provided? You can compile it yourself if you want. I'm no programmer or tech expert, but I'm sure you can compile it easily yourself using the source. 

I'll do it, and see if it has a keylogger but the version I gave my friend had a keylogger for some reason

41 minutes ago, swerve said:

I'll do it, and see if it has a keylogger but the version I gave my friend had a keylogger for some reason

I wouldn't know about that man, you must've linked him to a different version or even this same one, you can never be TOO careful these days, I swear... every step you take you gotta think about it a couple times before you do that, everybody wants to poke their head in something that can be proven useful for other people and screw up a legit software. Again, download with caution please, I wouldn't be responsible if anything happens I'm just conveying it, you should compile the source to be careful.