Sign in to follow this  
Metro

How to PF abuse in LS-RP?

If anyone has any tips on how to "PF abuse"  in LSRP , pm or just reply here please. Not trying to get banned xd.

Buy shotgun and a deagle very now and then (2-3 days) Really only way, dont know anything else admins get notified about everything that a PF owner has

Okay, So check it bud, wait till US East coast time roughly around....well...when no admins are on. Take a pf gun and stash it in a tow truck and leave it unlocked under the pier at the beach, then go with your other character DONT RP or anything just take the gun and log off and then go back to your other character and remove the tow truck.

If you're not trying to get banned then don't do it. There's always a high chance of getting caught by the logs. They log commands typed as well. :) 

I've PF abused like 1-2 years ago before I got contacts and all, still no issues with it tbh.

On 8/3/2019 at 7:09 PM, PrettyMotherfucker said:

If you're not trying to get banned then don't do it. There's always a high chance of getting caught by the logs. They log commands typed as well. :) 

doing it since 2016 and never been caught, i also sold a lot of them

Just buy guns from Ammu (Try to go to a quiet Ammunation where players rarely go there, I'd suggest Newsstand Ammunation) when no admins are on. Oh yeah, you can safely stockpile when there are no admins ingame and you can even /passgun without worrying getting banned. They key is: If there is no admin ingame, then you're 500% safe.

1 hour ago, $dollar$ said:

Just buy guns from Ammu (Try to go to a quiet Ammunation where players rarely go there, I'd suggest Newsstand Ammunation) when no admins are on. Oh yeah, you can safely stockpile when there are no admins ingame and you can even /passgun without worrying getting banned. They key is: If there is no admin ingame, then you're 500% safe.

Don't guarantee it. As soon as admins suspect you they will check commands from your side and see what you did there lol

12 minutes ago, PrettyMotherfucker said:

Don't guarantee it. As soon as admins suspect you they will check commands from your side and see what you did there lol

LSRP's got too big a playerbase anyways, so it's highly unlikely they check logs as much as people call it. It's one of the main reasons why selling accounts made on LS-RP is easier than selling accounts in RC-RP, although there are less admins there but there aren't many players so it's easier to get busted over there than here. They barely check logs, it's only when a player's acting weird or fishy. Yeah, it's still a possibility this guy could get caught if he pulls that shit if he's stupid enough to leave tracks, then yeah sure they'll dig into the logs otherwise if he's acting casual and quit leaving tracks he's good to go.

They only check logs if you kill COPS, and you are just DMing or get into any trouble with players. I've been in this community for a good time now and I know they check people when they kill cops, police are very salty when they die so they get admins to see if you are cheating and you just get caught on there. So if you're ban evading and don't want to get caught or PF abuse, don't go no way near cops.

On 8/13/2019 at 2:30 PM, PrettyMotherfucker said:

I've been PF Abusing since 2017 bro, never got caught until now. But yeah, admins can check your logs if they are suspicious of you.

Admins will check logs only if you have been forum reported for DM/PF abuse, so if you're trying to to that method just keep yourself away from DM'ing people with a small reason because you might get caught.