Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sons

Why the number lsrp players has decreased?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

What's wrong with it? Let's talk about it

Edited by Sons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing too serious, It's summer and every past years I remember it's been like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Sons said:

What's wrong with it? Let's talk about it

To be fair it was a long time coming, SA:MP has been active for a collective years and it's been a fun adventure but some people have really reached their saturation limit so they're leaving, but I noticed a slightly increased playerbase at nights on LSRP, the time at around when people are back from their daily busy routines, work and stuff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They've also launched a marketing campaign which will probably attract more players, I think it's still going strong for a few more years. The server used to be more active mid-day and early night time, but nowadays the peak is at about midnight to 01:00 AM server time. Also like mentioned before summer has always been rather slow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know.... I remember when in summer 2017 was above 500 players and that number has dropped suddenly in some 2018

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Sons said:

You know.... I remember when in summer 2017 was above 500 players and that number has dropped suddenly in some 2018

 

People grew up, got jobs and priorities :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because LSRP isn't people's first concern and they have other priorities and other jobs more important than a LSRP which is on pretty old game and is slowly dying like the SA-MP in general

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not that whole "people have other priorities" bullshit. It's the staff team being shit, lead by people who don't care about the server, as long as it still rakes in money for them to use. Development is severely lacking, new things hardly get added, bug fixes take forever and more. LSRP staff is simply lacking in every department and that's truly what's driving people away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sil3ntg00n said:

It's not that whole "people have other priorities" bullshit. It's the staff team being shit, lead by people who don't care about the server, as long as it still rakes in money for them to use. Development is severely lacking, new things hardly get added, bug fixes take forever and more. LSRP staff is simply lacking in every department and that's truly what's driving people away.

"people have other priorities" is true and its the biggest reason why people do not play much on LS-RP, whole bullshit is "it's the staff team being shit", who cares about the staff team at all? staff team are just doing their job and if you break the rules or do something what staff team doesn't likes of course you will get punished, if staff team was shit people would quit LS-RP a long time ago, and server wouldn't have 200-300 players right now, I don't say that staff team is not shit, but that's not the main problem and of course that there are always bad people in staff team not just on LS-RP, but everywhere. LS-RP's good for everyone in many ways, but the main problem is that people are slowly losing their motivation because RP servers are just boring in 2019 and everything is same and repeats in circle, honestly, RP servers are just waste of the time, in general every game is, but there's nothing much fun in RP, it's just boring for some people while for some it's fun to stand in one place and drop /me's and /do's, but as I say, for most of people it isn't, and some people should better play different game which is more fun and interesting rather than wasting and spending their time on LS-RP which is on 14 years old game which is already dead and whole SA-MP platform doesnt has more than 25,000 players, but let's not talk about that and honestly there's nothing much else to talk about LS-RP or SA-MP in general, since we already know what's gonna happen in the future, we will all stop playing this one day... I went off-topic a bit but it was worth it, not everybody will understand this, but it is as it is, the reality is reality and it cannot be changed, people should enjoy their time in the meanwhile and spend their free time how they want, but not everybody still finds LS-RP popular and interesting in 2019 and that's the conclusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nobody plays this cause its fucking ass, niggas dm every all day all the RPers quit, and like half of the server is ban evaders people have lives and this game is old asf nobody plays it anymore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

main reason is that most of the people who used to play now have jobs and have grown up and also it's hard to get guns, most of the admins need 3 months to answer a ban appeal, hard to find people who rp properly and dont come ig to troll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know that; people grew up, have job, studies - it's normal, because I don't have time like before; but it's not that point, because on other servers the number of players doesn't drop drastically like on lsrp, so should be some reason, it's not that have only job or studies - okay, but without exaggeration; players leave some server from some reasons and that's the point and why for example amount of rcrp players didn't drop drastically? Exactly...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sons said:

I know that; people grew up, have job, studies - it's normal, because I don't have time like before; but it's not that point, because on other servers the number of players doesn't drop drastically like on lsrp, so should be some reason, it's not that have only job or studies - okay, but without exaggeration; players leave some server from some reasons and that's the point and why for example amount of rcrp players didn't drop drastically? Exactly...

rcrp has a really low playerbase if you compare it to lsrp and so the people leaving are way less, i remember back in end 2017 that rcrp sometines reached 130-150 players at its peak and nowdays barely reaches 100-120

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KevKari said:

rcrp has a really low playerbase if you compare it to lsrp and so the people leaving are way less, i remember back in end 2017 that rcrp sometines reached 130-150 players at its peak and nowdays barely reaches 100-120

Not exactly, for example in summer 2017 was 500 players, 300 is today; so disappeared 200 players in 2018...... rcrp had 150 players and 120 now - you don't see any difference between this?

 

500 is 100%

300 is x

 

So how many percent of players have disappeared on lsrp? 40 percent

 

 

150 is 100%

120 is x

 

So how many percent of players have disappeared on rcrp? 20 percent

 

 

So on rcp players have not disappeared drastically, maybe not good too; but better than lsrp - I know that lsrp have much players, but it's based on Los Santos too and it's not bad comparing to ls rp

 

 

 

Why the people leave some server? They could grew up, have family, job, studies, priorities  and any other, but why the people leave some server?

Many many servers are copy, with no ideas; the same, unprofessional staff, corruption, favoring, nothing new, bad or bugged update or gamemode, allowing players do it bad things or illegal, staff give players money, car etc, no control, wrongly interpreted some terms, above realistic rp actions, no help for new players. bad choices. bad acions, admins who are lazy or they are suck, admin above players, admin can do that everything, player word;  it doesn't count. lack of common sense any many many more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Sons said:

Not exactly, for example in summer 2017 was 500 players, 300 is today; so disappeared 200 players in 2018...... rcrp had 150 players and 120 now - you don't see any difference between this?

 

500 is 100%

300 is x

 

So how many percent of players have disappeared on lsrp? 40 percent

 

 

150 is 100%

120 is x

 

So how many percent of players have disappeared on rcrp? 20 percent

 

 

So on rcp players have not disappeared drastically, maybe not good too; but better than lsrp - I know that lsrp have much players, but it's based on Los Santos too and it's not bad comparing to ls rp

 

 

 

Why the people leave some server? They could grew up, have family, job, studies, priorities  and any other, but why the people leave some server?

Many many servers are copy, with no ideas; the same, unprofessional staff, corruption, favoring, nothing new, bad or bugged update or gamemode, allowing players do it bad things or illegal, staff give players money, car etc, no control, wrongly interpreted some terms, above realistic rp actions, no help for new players. bad choices. bad acions, admins who are lazy or they are suck, admin above players, admin can do that everything, player word;  it doesn't count. lack of common sense any many many more

lsrp playerbase was almost the same as now even back in 2017, i don't remember the playerbase being 500 but yeah a lot of players left mostly because lsrp is being run by people that keep the server running only to get money and dont really care about the players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As someone in offical faction I can say that during this time of the year it is pretty common to notice a drop in the player base.

Everyone travels, atleast 6-7 people connected to the faction I'm in already alerted about their break, no worries it will rise up within a month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People pointed out a lot of things that led to the decrease of pb but I'd say the main one is growing up.
Most of the people I knew years ago and used to play with were all great people and RPers but most of them are barely IG these days just because they have too many things to worry about despite SAMP and ls-rp. The new wave of 'rp-ers' , 50% (or even more) that rp in the hood trigger happy boys with PF guns is a huge factor too, because newly joining people who get DMed etc.. are disappointed and forced to leave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nobody cares about the game, and people grew out of this game it gets boring the more you play it. It's just no fun it's only fun if you're DMing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, but it's not main problem; why players left some server - for example some part on ls-rp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please visit Terms of Use for our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy for our privacy policy