MultiMart

swerve scammer

rafaello

-

image.png.1796b8066b50ce41e0d9678628a17e85.png

Proof that this is actually what the account had not even "3". Also this guy has tried to scam other players on the site such as @Lousterrr he sent me screenshot of this.

image.png.eb117d27b518ab60c491e3cf1efb57b2.png

If this guy buys 3MIllion from me like 2 days after this, he does not have 25Million on 1 account. Straight up a lie.

-

-

image.png.af9530197be80b515300a56c2f7c24ff.png

Nothing else to say, I had what I had to say. I told him plenty of times I will work on getting it, which did not end up because I didn't have time. I sent him back that account that had 2 chars not even 3. This guys a liar. Thanks

Also learnt that this user abuses people for InGame things such as reporting them, I've offered him back his Account he refused to take it, and I say "Ok" he asks me for $20 for the account and It turns out my account is locked which I can't give him money and the deal was 10M (NOT IRL CASH) for the account which didn't even have what I've wanted. This guy is a scammer himself, begging people for $20 which agreed deal was 10M which I couldn't get because of my activity.

image.thumb.png.b90b4387b3d1cf27f8de65a1c242e9d0.png

I said 'I backed up everything with proof.' which I did. All I needed to do was refund his account back which did happened as in previous screenshots BUT he refused to take the account and wanting $20? I'm confused on this. I didn't want to give him money because my account was blocked and I wouldn't even pay him $20 for a shit account that didn't even have what I wanted. He trolls after I've asked him how I'm scamming if I returned you all your stuff but he refused to take the account back, but I don't need it so he can keep it, this just proves that this guy is just trying to trick people by using the term "Report" but when he gets outsmarted he doesn't know what to do. I still want to know how I'm SCAMMING him if he never asked back for the ACCOUNT nothing, he just said I will report you if "I dont get the money in time" which we never agreed on a date that he will have it. I really don't know how I'm scamming.

image.thumb.png.622bc2100c61f502753614189c90734c.png

image.png.9d6271f29677163fb779fc16ba8dbbb2.png

image.thumb.png.108e95d75511322ae691da52dd3b108e.png

image.thumb.png.09ba1dfa88306af1ccea93b064a5ebfa.png

image.thumb.png.a5dba029dd536f2d1eecea08d3993672.png

image.png.ae4dd6b149bccddddea61410f1b44f42.png

I've explained my whole story of this, he's not patient at all, as he tries to abuse people by reporting people this is straight not even acceptable behavior, even his old friend said this guy is straight bullshit and tries to make you give him stuff because of a report/taking advatange, don't trust him. I've been on this site for a good amount of time and I've talked to my customers respectfully and haven't scammed anybody and never will or gotten anybody banned. I wouldn't try to scam someone if I sold about 50Mill in total in a couple of days. Guy is salty because I'm not active and couldn't give him the stuff but at the end I've gave back his account and if he asks for "$20" or even anything, I'm not giving him money as the deal was agreed on LSRP cash, do not want his account he can keep it. 

image.png.dbf1814d2e7bcfe935250f61c35128d2.png

Screenshot he sent me, this was a lie as I've showed previous screenshots that this was not even a account I wanted.

Edited by swerve

• Avovix Management

@swerve @rafaello Please keep your responses constructive becuase you're both provoking each other and becoming bit of a shit-show. And please don't abuse the report system either.

From what I can understand @swerve wasn't given the correct product as described. As a result, I don't think any money or virtual items should be traded (unless the buyer is happy with the product).

Please respond @rafaello as to why @swerve wasn't given the correct product?

I would love to conclude that he submitted 2 character names that were similar which a deny on 1 character, he got the 3 chars and took a screenshot and tried making it look legit. But after I got on the account for some reason it had 2 chars with exactly same name which had 3 but then I logged onto a character which was denied. This looks like a failure scam to me. I gave back his account barely even touched just has 36K on main character which it did not come with. Thanks for reading this is the last reply I’m writing. I explained my whole side of the story as to begin with got nothing else to say. 

Edited by swerve

When he said I will refund you the money or 3m, I will take that. And no, dont tell me that we didnt agree on any specific date, that doesnt mean if we trade i give you something straight away and you deliver the things 2 years later, thats not how it works. At the time when i asked two or three guys for 25m account i sold it to another guy on discord, prove that i scammed someone, please

• Avovix Management

I'm going to close this thread and no further action will be taken.

I feel like there was a break down in communication and a ton of misunderstandings. This dispute should be between you two - if you both need a staff member to step in and tell you what actions either party needs to do, please give me a message.

• Husky locked this topic