ProCoder679

[LS-RP/GTA:W] ProCoder's store.(ACCOUNT,WEAPON DUPLICATION, PF ABUSE,CUSTOM OBJECT STEALER, GPCI AND MUCH MORE!)

GTA:W/LSRP STUFF.

LSRP gun duplication trick:- $5

LSRP PF abuse trick:- $5
GTA:W account:- Basic account, 30k and a glendale. Not played more than 25 hours. // $25 //

GPCI UNBANNER

GPCI CHANGER THATS COMPATIBLE FOR 0.3.7 & 0.3.DL

AT THE SAME TIME! AND CUSTOMIZABLE!

For newbies: GPCI = SAMP's version of HARDWARE ID. (Used to detect ban evaders)

Hello guys! I present you a GPCI changer that works for 0.3.7 & 0.3.DL both! This is a single ASI file, and it does not change your GPCI every single time! Thus making lower chances of being banned for "GPCI changer". Combined with a good VPN OR dynamic IP's, you can evade literally everywhere! I have personally evaded on many servers including so called "big servers".

How is it "customizable"?

Well, simply put. You can go back and forth on your old GPCI. So on server's like LSRP, you can use your second account without linking it or something. You still need dynamic IP/VPN though. This just makes it easier and lowers your chances of being banned.

How it works is that when you install it for the first time, it will change your GPCI to random. (Note: GPCI are always random, you can't make it as you wish.)

Then you can switch to a unique identifier for your GPCI like, /changegpci account1 and restart. Then everytime your GPCI will be on the identifier for "account1", so a random GPCI like "ADE85F4A449C589A8E9D594CCC88440A94444AE4" will be known as account1, so whenever you do /changegpci account1 and restart, you will have that GPCI.  Now when you are switching to your other acc. change IP and then when your SAMP loads, before connecting you can /changegpci account2 or on the last session you can do this aswell. And you will have a brand new GPCI!

This is useful if you switch accounts a LOT and can help with PF abusing, and hacking and what not!

Custom Objects stealer

This tool allows you to steal custom objects, considering mappings. I've personally stole a-lot of maps from LS-RP and different server, how-ever. There isn't a pricetag on it yet. It'll be a one time sale, Private bids are also considered.

Object Stealing Service!

Don't feel like buying the entire script? Not a problem, We'll steal objects for you. 10$ per thousand(1,000) objects, able to do an entire area aswell. However I won't be doing entire maps (in one file) as my stealer's texturing might mess up doing the whole map at once. So for example if you need Mall mapping from LSRP I will have you it delivered safely, if you need ANY LSRP house interiors, those are available too. Custom models are also copied so you know how useful it is.

Edited by ProCoder679

Hella big vouch for this dude I know the $3 per mill looks too good too be true but I took the risk and it was worth it, I suggest yall do the same.

TODAY'S OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEAGLE/SHOTGUNS FOR 1$
SMGS FOR $2
AKS/M4'S FOR $4.

LAST 10 MIL LEFT, SELLING FOR $30!!!!!!!!

today's offer only, minimum order is 10 mil/guns for security reasons. get it while u can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ProCoder679

ONLY 5 MILLION AND 100 PACKAGED GUNS LEFT.

M4/AKS/DEAGLES/SHOTGUNS/SMGS ARE $1 TODAY. MINIMUM ORDER IS 10 GUNS FOR SECURITY REASONS

PF ABUSE GUIDE FOR 10$
WEP DUPE FOR $20 ONLY TODAY OFFER GET IT WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ProCoder679

I've been on vacations, I'm back and i'm dropping the following things for sale.

Vehicles: Emperor, RC van, Towtruck, Faggios(2x).
Money: 100k.
Admin record: No admin record in years.
Level: 5

Full access, secret word, email passwords and what not.

Price is just 10$

Guns: M4/AK: $4
Deagle/shotgun: $2
Sniper: $6
SMGs:$3

Deal went very smooth but I can see some improvements needed

1 minute ago, 0AE said:

Deal went very smooth but I can see some improvements needed

Your feedback is always appreciated, I'd like to hear more from you in PMs.

On 9/16/2019 at 11:43 AM, JakalyXD said:

Big vouch trustable nice guy. All went smooth.

Thanks again. Got a very nice and smooth deal. Trustable person!

• Similar Content

• By Cash4Us$$$
      For sale GTAW cash = $10 per 100 Thousand GTAW cash
      800K on stock.
      For security purpose, purchase must be atleast 400K.

Will do small discount if 800k.

• By Stick
      SELLING GTA:W MONEY DUPE, PRICE NOT SET  HMU IN DMS TO DISCUSS. 

$60 PER $1M GTA:W CASH, ORDER MORE, BIGGER DISCOUNT

Why should I trust you?
      My account was created towards the end of 2017. I have no reason in scamming people and have been selling LS:RP assets since 2016.
      My vouches can also be used to verify my legitimacy.
      How do I get support with ban evading once purchased?
      I have been ban evading since 2015. I know near-enough the ins-and-outs of how to successfully ban evade.
      Can I use a middleman?
      Of course, however; the fees that come with a middleman must be produced by you.

Important Information

Please visit Terms of Use for our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy for our privacy policy