Sign in to follow this  
ProCoder679

[LS-RP] BAN EVADE KEY

Hey there, I've been ban evading since 2015 and not even a single time I've been banned, all creds to the key I have. I'll provide you with everything, all you'll need to do is to create a ucp and your character. Guaranteed you wouldn't get caught.I'll provide you with additional scripts and tips to avoid getting banned.

$30 for it!

Why would someone pay you $30 for a ban evading handbook if i can give them a free handbook which works till this day.

20 minutes ago, swerve said:

Why would someone pay you $30 for a ban evading handbook if i can give them a free handbook which works till this day.

stay off my thread with your advices.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By JakalyXD
      LS:RP application - 2$
      LS:RP Fresh UCP Account lvl1 Character - 5$
      LS:RP 20 deagles (Selling minimum 10 bulk) - 1.50$ each.
      LS:RP 5 MP5's (Selling only all at once) 2.50$ each
      LS:RP Ban evading guide - 4$
      LS:RP PF License application - 5$
      GTA WORLD Fresh Account - 10$.
      GTA WORLD Application - 8$
      GTA WORLD 1mil - 30$.
      LS:RP LVL 20 ACCOUNT 150MIL A BUNCH OF GUNS EX GOLD MEMBER ALL DONATOR VEHICLES LAST ADMIN PUNISHMENT 2+ months ago. - PRICE
      [ACCEPTING OFFERS]
      More coming soon.
      Dm me for info.

• By ProCoder679
      Weapons
      - Deagle/shotgun/rifle/colt - $2 each
      - Mp5/UZI/Tec9 - $3 each
      - M4/AK- $4 each
      Cash
      1 million - $6
      10 million - $50

Custom Objects stealer
      This tool allows you to steal custom objects, considering mappings. I've personally stole a-lot of maps from LS-RP and different server, how-ever. There isn't a pricetag on it yet. It'll be a one time sale, Private bids are also considered.
      Object Stealing Service!
      Don't feel like buying the entire script? Not a problem, We'll steal objects for you. 10$ per thousand(1,000) objects, able to do an entire area aswell. However I won't be doing entire maps (in one file) as my stealer's texturing might mess up doing the whole map at once. So for example if you need Mall mapping from LSRP I will have you it delivered safely, if you need ANY LSRP house interiors, those are available too. Custom models are also copied so you know how useful it is.

• By Bruvv
      Title says it all. Selling custom made shop art for samp virtual item sellers. An example is below it can have a similar style or any style you want (i can really do anything) you're just going to have to explain how you want the art made and what kind of style you like.
    • By Ghoul
      Currently on sale:
      LSRP Money - 34 million in total (2$ per million) PF Abuse guide - step by step (2$) Note: For any purchase above 15$ you get a free gun (M4/Shotgun/Rifle/Deagle).
      Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions.

Important Information

Please visit Terms of Use for our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy for our privacy policy