Sign in to follow this  
Miller021

[LS-RP.io] Miller021's shop! Cheap money.

5m-15$

10m-25$

20m- 45$

25m- 50$

50m- 80$

PM me for more info. 100% legit.

Willing to use middleman if you don't trust me.

At least 5m order.

Edited by Miller021
prices

IF YOU BUY MORE THAN 30M YOU GET 1.5$ MILLION EACH.

IF YOU BUY MORE THAN 50M YOU GET 1$ MILLION EACH.

IF YOU BUY MORE THAN 100M ( 145 IN STOCK ) YOU GET IT ALL FOR 100$

Bought off him 4 times and have not been scammed. Is very fast & cool dude. If anybody needs proof of his authenticity I can for sure provide it.