Jump to content
A$IA

JakalyXD Scam Alert/Complaint

Recommended Posts

Another one bites the dust. I'd like to make a few things clear over here before anyone tries to purchase something off Mr. Jakaly here. Do not let his reputation deceive you into thinking that he is actually legit.

1 - After making payment, he claimed that I didn't "accept" it.
2 - Afterwards, he claimed that he will receive the money in the next 24 hours, and at this point I knew that this guy was bullshitting.
3 - I was too lazy to play this game so I told him to either return me my money, or hand me an account which I've paid for.
4 - He gave me account credentials which I couldn't log into and I even asked him several times.
5 - He then claimed that I log into his account and changed the passwords/locked him out.  Guy ended up scolding me for something I didn't do.

On top of that, he sent me a screen shot of him receiving the money and that it needed to be processed. Take note, I sent the money on the 29th and also take note of the transaction ID.


2kSbuVO.png

6EmYI6j.png

G2OCLD7.png

At this point, he was telling me that the payment was on hold. Now look at the date on when he received the e-mail. On top of that, look at the transaction ID of the payment. I went over to check numerous times and surprised to realize that he had deleted our chat together. Luckily I took screens in order to save some evidence.

sAS8ps5.png

At some point, he decided to gave me an account detail. I went over and tried to log into it only to find out that the password is invalid. He then went on to make it as if I've scammed him when I did not even gain a single thing out of this.
9JExrPP.png

 

GMJKJR0.png

oEf5EWu.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it is possible, I wouldn't mind if admin(s) check out PM log to see what went on in our conversation. I've pointed out many facts in the chat that is more than enough to show that Jakaly is a scammer. Remember everybody, do not be fooled by ones Reputation. Just because he has over 34 reps, does not mean that he is legit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, A$IA said:

If it is possible, I wouldn't mind if admin(s) check out PM log to see what went on in our conversation. I've pointed out many facts in the chat that is more than enough to show that Jakaly is a scammer. Remember everybody, do not be fooled by ones Reputation. Just because he has over 34 reps, does not mean that he is legit.

Please report any Private Messages regarding this so we can take a look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey,

Sometimes you do have to "accept" these payments and they can take time to transfer. I've had the same problem in the past.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
Husky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same thing happened to me, I just got scammed by mr.jakaly here. I sent him 35 EURO for money and guns. He told me to wait for the guns over at Blueberry and i waited for over an hour. I'm not mad about losing the money and i dont need a refund or anything. I'm just here to complain and would like to get him banned somehow, thanks.

P.S nobody like thiefs my friend.

Edited by Jake89

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TheOnlyDroid said:

Please report any Private Messages regarding this so we can take a look.

I don't know how but this guy keeps on removing the chat. Can you check via logs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Husky said:

Hey,

Sometimes you do have to "accept" these payments and they can take time to transfer. I've had the same problem in the past.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
Husky.

I understand, but he has already accepted my payment and claimed that he didn't. I can show you full PayPal transaction. Apart from that, he deleted every evidence from the chat, and i don't even know how. You can clearly see from the screens that I've taken that this guy is trying so hard to scam me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems like this "legit" forum's admins and moderators always have an excuse for these SCAMMERS. The man has evident proof of the fact that he scammed him. Jakaly even scammed me too but when I made my post, it was just deleted and swept under the rug by Husky hahaha. These admins are bullshit don't trust nobody on this website. Sorry you lost your money to this scum, faggot scammer bro, don't worry though, he will probably die soon irl might get robbed and killed or just murdered in broad daylight who knows lol :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, HuskyIsFraud said:

It seems like this "legit" forum's admins and moderators always have an excuse for these SCAMMERS. The man has evident proof of the fact that he scammed him. Jakaly even scammed me too but when I made my post, it was just deleted and swept under the rug by Husky hahaha. These admins are bullshit don't trust nobody on this website. Sorry you lost your money to this scum, faggot scammer bro, don't worry though, he will probably die soon irl might get robbed and killed or just murdered in broad daylight who knows lol :)

You were banned for multi-accounting and this is against our TOS. You made no attempt to make a Community Complaint. Your ignorance is no excuse to flame or wish death on someone. Like I've stated before, open a Support Ticket. You had your oppourtunity to create a Community Complaint.

--

JakalyXD was banned for multi-accounting. But it doesn't settle this dispute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please visit Terms of Use for our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy for our privacy policy