MultiMart

delete

Drizzi

So I have bought 15mil from him before, no problem. Recently, I decided to buy 70m from him. We did it early in the morning, around 8-9am Eastern time, but after sending the cash, he was not able to find the password to the account. He offered to refund the cash, which was no problem. I got it back and that was that. Later, he tells me he finds it, so I send him the cash, again. He disappears, talking to me next day. AfIter awhile of struggling to speak to him, as he disappears consistently, he completely goes ghost. I decided to make this account, and message him, pretending to be a new customer. After getting his new discord, "Jizzy", I tell him who I am. He explains that his account was "hacked" by friends.

He offers to give me the cash IG, but unfortunately my laptop broke so I couldn't get it. Now, after messaging him the first time, he disappeared. I decide to DM him on multimart, asking his where abouts and what the hell's going on. He tells me his brother is using his PC, and that he can't until Sunday. I ask myself, how is it possible that he's even on multimart then? After DMing him that question, he stops replying to my messages on Multimart. Even though he is indeed active, he still refuses to reply to me.

KbP1ejo.png

KbP1ejo.png

4rKWpde.pngeIQWlC2.png

veAjZoT.png

RqYmQtF.png

odmco8o.png

dkDhLGX.png

I'm more than happy to PM the person who will be handling this evidence of payment, and other messages between me and him. I just want what I paid for, to be honest. That's all I'm asking for. I just don't understand why he would scam me all of a sudden.

2 hours ago, TheOnlyDroid said:

Hi,

We cannot assist with trades taken off-site, this has been out-lined too many times in the past for it to be a "simple mistake".

If you’d like I can personally provide you more evidence of the situation. If he indeed is a scammer then he shouldn’t be allowed on the website

• Avovix Management
20 hours ago, Drizzi said:

If you’d like I can personally provide you more evidence of the situation. If he indeed is a scammer then he shouldn’t be allowed on the website

We have our terms of service in place for a reason, if you take the trade off site and you’re scammed then we can’t assist you with it.... if you are able to follow the guidelines we put in place to prevent this and to give you the opportunity to have the site as proof you were and the ability for us the assist with getting your payment back from payment processors like PayPal.... Otherwise you do it at your own risk >>

We have no obligation to offer community reports, complaints or assistance to anyone on the site to begin with; We offer it because we want to offer a possible solution to misinformation or an possible scam... I digress, this should have been obvious not only when you registered but throughout the site and community complaints section if you have bothered to look at previous threads.

As for your reply requesting we delete this thread, we won’t be doing that as this serves as a prime example to why you keep trades and communication of said trades on site.

• Husky locked this topic