MultiMart

That Scammed me.

Gangshit890

• Avovix Management
10 hours ago, Conceited said:

I believed That scammed me as-well, I sent him money through skrill purchasing a PD account for $20 USD and he claimed he need to verify the account and can't access the funds. 

Please open your own Community Complaint; this Community Complaint is regarding That and Gangshit890. I do appreciate any information regarding this issue.

7 hours ago, That said:

Sorry, I will refund him as soon as I sort out my paypal with security check, shouldn't take more than 72 hours.

Until this Community Complaint is resolved, you are not to advertise any of your services.

EDIT: @That Why did you make no effort to resolve the situation? I've checked the reported conversation and you've made absolutely no attempt to rectify or deliver the goods. Instead, you ignored the buyer and didn't respond?

2 hours ago, Husky said:

Please open your own Community Complaint; this Community Complaint is regarding That and Gangshit890. I do appreciate any information regarding this issue.

Until this Community Complaint is resolved, you are not to advertise any of your services.

EDIT: @That Why did you make no effort to resolve the situation? I've checked the reported conversation and you've made absolutely no attempt to rectify or deliver the goods. Instead, you ignored the buyer and didn't respond?

I'd also like to add I made another PM asking for a refund and I will delete this report he read said PM and ignored me

Also I'd be happy with the money refund or the items I have paid for

• Husky locked this topic