Jebem Ti Majku

Jebem Ti Majku's Lounge [LSRP]

Husky

This user has an active Community Complaint alleged against them. Until this complaint has been resolved, please be cautious with trading with this user.

Message added by Husky

Legit seller, bought over 10M off this guy. Will deffo be buying again 10/10 service, highly recommend. 

TO THOSE WHO ASK WHICH METHOD TO TRANSFER THE GUNS/CASH I'M USING:

I will not be responding to questions such as those since there are tons of undercover admins and snitches from LS-RP who will try to find out my methods and then will patch them or some shit.

For example, on LS-RP everyone has received one free NC recently - this was obviously unintentional because the admins would never be so generous to give away one free NC to every character on LS-RP. Well, guess what! A few days later a bunch of dumbasses decided to report it as a bug and they are now investigating. There was literally no reason for those dumbasses to report the free NCs because they aren't going to gain anything from it.

TL;DR If you pay, you will see how it's transferred, period.

STILL SELLING

SPECIAL OFFER ON 28TH OCTOBER 2019
Just got two AK47s and two M4s each with 300 bullets in stock. 4$ per gun OR 14$ for all.

Do not buy from this guy sold me a banned fucking SD account dudes sketchy after you pay him and a scammer!

Conceited is a liar! Jebem Ti Majku is such a soul of man, very lovely, promising and kindly guy! He has sold me over 100,000,000$ on LS-RP, also shit ton of weapons including M4's / AK47's / Desert Eagle's and more!

I got screens my guy. As the consumer what do I have to lie on his/her name for? I don’t sell on multi mart I don’t have competition with any other sellers or a shop. Lol I’m a liar. Well I’m glad you got what you paid for but I didn’t. @Los Pollos Hermanos

45 minutes ago, Conceited said:

I got screens my guy. As the consumer what do I have to lie on his/her name for? I don’t sell on multi mart I don’t have competition with any other sellers or a shop. Lol I’m a liar. Well I’m glad you got what you paid for but I didn’t. @Los Pollos Hermanos

Let's handle it via the PMs, I explained you the whole thing. I did not know the account was banned and my apologies. But please, let's solve it over the PMs.

I'm curious to know what methods you used to have such a high amount of guns for sale. Also, those guns come unpackaged?

8 hours ago, Los Pollos Hermanos said:

Conceited is a liar! Jebem Ti Majku is such a soul of man, very lovely, promising and kindly guy! He has sold me over 100,000,000$ on LS-RP, also shit ton of weapons including M4's / AK47's / Desert Eagle's and more!

You seem like a trust-worthy person to vouch people after deleting your threads that were calling you out?

Please open a Community Complaint @Conceited if you are unable to resolve the issue. @Jebem Ti Majku Please make the best of effort to resolve the situation. Any updates regarding the situation on this thread would be much appreciated (unless a Community Complaint is opened).

14 hours ago, Elegante said:

I'm curious to know what methods you used to have such a high amount of guns for sale. Also, those guns come unpackaged?

They are unpackaged.

Also @Husky I'm working on resolving it via PMs.

Edited by Jebem Ti Majku