MultiMart

"That" scammed me for 8 euros

Chuckle

Was originally gonna buy a million or two off him, ended up offering me 4 million for 8 euros, sent him the money, and as-soon as he accepted it on paypal, he said he was encountering problems with the paypal, yet he's continuing to sell things on the site, while having problems with said paypal.

He's definitely sketchy that's for sure, I was negotiating an account that he was trying to sell, we ended up agreeing on $15 for the account, he was saying that he was already moving all the assets out of the accounts (because we agreed to do it without any assets) and I said that we could only do it if he sent the information first so I could check if the account really was what he was saying it was OR we could use Husky as a middleman, once I said that he suddenly changed his mind, saying that we couldn't make a deal because $15 was not enough. Very weird.

• Avovix Management
6 hours ago, That said:

It's true that I'm experiencing paypal issues. I will refund him in 72h.

Experiencing paypal issues stops you delivering products or responding to buyers? I will be banning you in 24hours if this allegations are not resolved. You are being very vauge in your response. Please sort these issues out as soon as possible.

Thing is, i've sent him the money, i did accidentally got the exchange rates wrong and sent 7.72 euros, i offered to send him the correct amount, and he said he'd refund me the money to do so, then this whole ID thing came along, i did give him a day before doing this report for any progress and nothing, personally, i do feel paypal wouldn't waste time like that and freeze an account for that long, i did say to him, i'm happy with taking 2-3 million instead since what i paid him isn't that far off 8 euros, but i haven't got anything from him yet.

• Husky locked this topic