Sign in to follow this  
Conceited

Jebem Ti Majku is a scammer

Scammed me out for a SD account, I paid $30 USD, recieved a banned account he claimed that the account wasn't banned two days ago and said wtf i swear i dont know whats going on clearly he's lying and I got all the evidence and screens to show. 

I've seen the conversation. @Jebem Ti Majku You have 48hours to respond to this allegation. I would really appreciate it you two could sort this issue out.

@Husky This person failed to reply to me for more than 24 hours and failed to deliver me my things, and he doesn't even bother read my messages so I'd finally call it a scam, I saw him come online and reply to threads but not to me.

@Husky Check the PMs trust me I am working on it. Skrill did not process my payment to PayPal yet and I am incredibly mad right now.

@Howtobesalty Who are you trying to bullshit here? I have transferred you your money and I even have proof of it.

12 hours ago, Howtobesalty said:

@Husky This person failed to reply to me for more than 24 hours and failed to deliver me my things, and he doesn't even bother read my messages so I'd finally call it a scam, I saw him come online and reply to threads but not to me.

He came online and replied on my private messages with a non-sense like reply (Enjoy your money) whilst he did not refund my money nor give me the promised goods. I hope he gets banned as soon as possible.

I'm locking this thread; Jebem Ti Majku needs a bit more time to resolve his PayPal/ Skrill issues. Banning Jebem whilst his being compliant and trying to resolve the issue, would be a bad idea. I'd rather give him a chance to resolve the situation. I'll give him another 24hours. I will unlock this thread after 24hrs has surpassed and check up on the situation.

Please just be patient. I understand you all maybe frustrated, but please give him sometime to get his shit together.