MultiMart

Jebem Ti Majku is a scammer

Conceited

12 hours ago, Howtobesalty said:

@Husky This person failed to reply to me for more than 24 hours and failed to deliver me my things, and he doesn't even bother read my messages so I'd finally call it a scam, I saw him come online and reply to threads but not to me.

He came online and replied on my private messages with a non-sense like reply (Enjoy your money) whilst he did not refund my money nor give me the promised goods. I hope he gets banned as soon as possible.

• Avovix Management

I'm locking this thread; Jebem Ti Majku needs a bit more time to resolve his PayPal/ Skrill issues. Banning Jebem whilst his being compliant and trying to resolve the issue, would be a bad idea. I'd rather give him a chance to resolve the situation. I'll give him another 24hours. I will unlock this thread after 24hrs has surpassed and check up on the situation.

Please just be patient. I understand you all maybe frustrated, but please give him sometime to get his shit together.

• Husky locked this topic
  • Husky unlocked this topic
  • Husky locked this topic