Sign in to follow this  
Yaseen

'Elegante Shop' is a scammer

It's been half an hour since I gave him my steam account with 29$ in it and stopped responding, I'll still wait till tonight which means 10 hours if he doesn't pay back or give me the things for which I payed him I'll provide the screen shot and do ban him also I I'll provide his up so you can ban his ip too

Hi,

We're unable to provide help without proof; Further more, there's not much we or you can do, Steam explicitly prohibits the sale of accounts or account trades; And any actions taken fourth by the account owner that fall within a breach of their Terms Of Service they usually don't do anything about it.

As for Multimart; We require proof and a detailed account of the situation to do anything; What you've provided just isn't enough for us to act currently.

I'm providing screen shot of our chat till now y'all will see I gave him all the info and everything but after I gave him the info he changed the steam account password email and everything and than he never replied also I'm providing the screen shot of the notification I got when he logged in my Gmail , it shows his ip and the country Brazil too please do ban him and his ip too, thank you 

Screenshot_20191117-124709.png

Screenshot_20191117-124721.png

Screenshot_20191117-124715.png

He isn't responding i want yall to ban him straight forward he a muhfucka scammer