Sign in to follow this  
Fr0sty

What is happening to LSRP?

There are like 300 people claiming to be DDOSing  LSRP, but it doesn't seem to be that 'DDOSing' thingy if you decide to take a close look on some recent events that had happened in the SA-MP community.

The developing team of San Andreas Multiplayer has entirely removed the SA-MP client version 0.3DL from the forums, download page and other related websites. The main/lead developer, Kalcor, has been having issues with the community members, who have stick up with this modification over a decade. As a matter of fact, SA-MP 0.3.9 will be last update from the official developer team of San Andreas Multplayer.  The removal of 0.3 DL from the website made the majority of server owners to turn against Kalcor, including Mmartin, TommyB and list goes on. They all turned against Kalcor with hastags and other hate posts, completely attacking Kalcor in prior of this event. Also, they are asking Kalcor to make Sa-MP an open source project, so anyone who has interest to develop this project further. I completely disagree with that. 

Kalcor and other developers have complete ownership of this modification as they wrote the script from scratch. SA-MP is not a day's effort or a week's, they spent years working on this project. As a result of all of these matters that happened, Kalcor had banned a lot of members from the official SA-MP forum. After going through Kalcor's recent replies and posts, I foresee that Kalcor is about to announce officially that he will not be working on this project anymore. He even mentioned in a post that old members of SA-MP forum usually comes there to chat with their old pals and he won't be wasting his time anymore on this project.

As a result of completely removing 0.3DL from their website, there are some errors or some buggy stuffs with the 0.3 DL server list. I highly assume that Kalcor is behind this messing on LSRP.

Thoughts?

I doubt it?

SA-MP is a dying mod. The developer support is shit. Community support is great. I've noticed a sharpe decline in new servers and players on new servers. Usually around this time of year, you'd expect more activity (cold nights, holidays etc).

Edited by Husky
Typo. Developer support is shit.

What is going on damn, I see 0 people are online and I can log in.

I really want to get back IG hope they fix the issues soon.

15 hours ago, Jamie said:

What is going on damn, I see 0 people are online and I can log in.

I really want to get back IG hope they fix the issues soon.

Los Santos Roleplay is now back online. Players can now access the server.

5 minutes ago, Fr0sty said:

Los Santos Roleplay is now back online. Players can now access the server.

Finnaly mane! Thanks for the info.

SA:MP is a dead modification now in my opinion. New servers involving roleplay are completely dead as well, no one roleplays anymore, they just log on, ask for admin if they don't get it or don't get money or factions or gangs, they don't play it. A bunch of Filipinos and Pakistanis have taken over the community and frankly it's the downfall.