MultiMart

[REPORT] FullMagazine Scamming

steviejoeysteve

I'm about 90% sure this guy FullMagazine is scamming.
If the off chance that something magically happened that made you happen to delete ALL of your posts and block me on Discord by accident, my bad. But i really doubt it.

Attempted to buy $41 worth of guns off of him after viewing his (now deleted) thread because of his reputation/top poster/most active seeming person on the site/etc
Couldn't get a way to pay him through skrill (problem with prepaid cards? idk) I even got $5 into skrill with a giftcard site and then it was locked to my account without photo ID and I couldn't send it to anyone.

Anyways, he dmed me a day later and said he could take paypal again, so I asked him to do the deal, confirmed the paypal with him, etc and he told me to send the money now. After that he had to "go to bed" almost instantly after and told me to message him in the morning. Worked out a time that worked for both of our timezones, (7am for me, 12 in the afternoon for him)

Got up at 7 and waited 3 hours and had to call in late for work. Finally got in contact with him and everything seemed cool but then the LSRP servers were down. 
Talked to him a bit over discord, tried to get him in a VC just to hangout/talk with him etc and then he started acting really weird, but i thought whatever since he already has my money I kind of just gotta trust him at that point.

Couple hours go by while I'm waiting for the servers to go back up and he's deleted all of his threads and posts on multimart and blocked me on Discord. Seemed sketchy from the start and I should've known better. Probably won't get back my money since I sent via F&F

https://imgur.com/a/AnlHNuH  -archive of conversation (some stuff might be out of order but i tried as well as i could)

discord logs:

https://imgur.com/a/SsryoZI (the discord dms arent in order)

I'm not sure how to report the chat

Definitely a scammer, I'm not sure how he has plus 12 rep,But he scammed 45$ from me and then logged out. I'm currently doing a charge back with my bank. But he most defiantly will not be coming back to Multimart (At least under FullMagazine) due to him deleting all of his posts.

Edited by SikMatic

• 1 month later...
  • Husky locked this topic