Sign in to follow this  
mini

mini's💕corner [LS-RP]

YV4SSVO.pngStcGybk.png

Edited by mini

NOTE: All sales will be only done in bulks, low amounts at once will not be sold.

(exception for accounts, applications, abuse methods/guides)

Edited by mini

i would like to buy 5 aks, 5 m4s, 2 deagles, 3 shotguns and 10 ounces of cocaine, is that considered a bulk enough ?

2 hours ago, lilwotto said:

can i get 10m?

PMing you

4 minutes ago, kitties said:

i would like to buy 5 aks, 5 m4s, 2 deagles, 3 shotguns and 10 ounces of cocaine, is that considered a bulk enough ?

yes that's a decent bulk and i can sell, PM

got everything i ordered (a lot of multiple guns, cocaine) pretty fast, without issues. from me it's a very big ++++++Rep

1 hour ago, clothesnlike said:

kitties = bank$ = mini

ALL SAME PERSON, ALL SCAMMMERS, FAKE VOUCH, WATCH OUT

DONT BUY

i don't know who the fuck you are dude, but don't shit up my thread with your non-sense

I would avoid this seller if I were you, I just sent $25 for some things and haven't heard back since, shouldn't be a big problem for me, I can just charge bac with my bank. Seemed like a nice seller prior to sending the money, if anything changes I will update this post, but until then I would reccomend that you buy off of a different seller.

imagine buying from any of those corny ass retards on this site that just joined an hour ago, jokes on me and lesson learned 🤡

this site is pretty much dead after the exploits were looked into and all the goodies left. it would be a rare moment finding someone who is a legit seller and probably a one time seller

Edited by cee67

2 hours ago, cee67 said:

imagine buying from any of those corny ass retards on this site that just joined an hour ago, jokes on me and lesson learned 🤡

this site is pretty much dead after the exploits were looked into and all the goodies left. it would be a rare moment finding someone who is a legit seller and probably a one time seller

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Abod
      Fresh accounts for 6$ paypal text me on discord Abod#9996
    • By bossaneggo
      Selling a modified game mode, as similar to the original ls-rp, hard rp project
      Compared to ls-rp, many systems are improved.
      Screenshots, video and description will provide.
      There is also a UCP and a site.
      Write in PM only interested and serious people. Do not waste my and your time for nothing. Some write, and then they themselves are silent. Write, I’ll show and tell everything.
      A few screenshots with LSPD
      Personal transport
      furniture & retexture
      Put / take with cartridges in the trunk or in the passenger compartment
      Trucker Job
      Mobile phone
      More screenshots & video in PM I have the same version of an exact copy of LSRP, all systems are as similar as possible

Important Information

Please visit Terms of Use for our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy for our privacy policy